reduce the faction req for sigline progress

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xavion, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

please reduce the required amount of faction to progress the sig line. Its seriously painful to have to go thru hours of grinding thru faction quests just to get the main sig line quest to progress to the next part especially for alts. Instead of 40k to progress make it like 10k or maybe 20k or even maybe once 1 char goes thru the whole thing it skips the faction requirement and lets you just go thru the sigline alone. please people have alot of alts and for this to be a "alt friendly xpac" i don't find grinding faction for each alt to be any fun
    Quillyne and Soara2 like this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

It is also hard to wait for more guided books all the time, just to keep going.
  3. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

The required faction to progress the pop sigline varies depending on which faction you do. Pakiat is ~32k and Vhala is ~26k. I can't recall Yrzu off the top of my head but I think it is in the ~20k range.

Yrzu is by far the quickest to do, especially if you just want to hit the faction requirement for progressing the sig line. Can do it in an hour or two easily.