Red Adorn Focus :Focus Aim not applying bonus to group portion of the buff

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-glowsinthedark, May 2, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-glowsinthedark Guest

Red adorn for focus aim does not affect the group portion of the buff, I think that the previous focus from TSO stuff did, but don't have it anymore so can't test it. Regardless it should as it is worded the same way as the Ranger Tree one that increases the duration of both the self and group portions. We should not have to spend 5 AA on helpful winds to be able to recover what the focus should already be giving us.
  2. ARCHIVED-Seiffil Guest

The 2 piece set bonus from TSO only added the 4 seconds to the Focus Aim part, it never added any time to the group portion either, so the red adorn is still in line with TSO set bonus. The helpful winds AA just lets you extend the group portion longer.
  3. ARCHIVED-Magnethjelmen2 Guest

Focus aim is just a click on click off buff now days. Useing red adorn for it, is useless anyways :p
  4. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

Helps immensely when fighting brawler mobs since accuracy and weapon skill ups your chance to actually land a hit. Lots of the ghost mobs in labs are good example.
  5. ARCHIVED-Nevao Guest

Neiloch@Crushbone wrote:
    Wait, there are non-brawler mobs in Labs? (Yeah I know there are, but man are there are a lot of mobs in there with either brawler abilities or just really high avoidance).
  6. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

Yeah it is quite amazing how much my DPS shoots up with Focus Aim fighting those guys. Still it only allows me to pass other melee's, the mages still blow EVERYBODY out of the water on those fights.
  7. ARCHIVED-Toball Tokor Guest

It is actually two different spells, Focus Aim and Nature's Bonus. Both kicked off by Focus Aim but with two different timers. Any modification must specify which portion is going to be affected - FA or NB. Always been like that ..... wish it were not like that :}