Recruit Rewards Official Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dexella, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Feara Well-Known Member

Why... would anybody?
  2. Rotherian Well-Known Member

You would be surprised what some people will do just to take advantage of loopholes that exist.
    Cyliena likes this.
  3. Darkhorse Member

I think I've encountered a problem. I just recruited a friend to play and they logged in but they're missing the bag with the Journeyman's cloak and that ring that gives you the 100% speed buff. Was that removed from all new accounts? Because that was a WAYYYYY better reward than what he got.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

You need to do /claim to find and get such things. They do not automatically appear in characters' inventory.
  5. Darkhorse Member

Right, I know about the /claim. I validated this, they've removed the pack with the journeyman's cloak and the welcome home pack with the ring of swift travel to new accounts. That really sucks, two of the best /claim items in the game. You obviously still get it if your account is older, this only affects new accounts. They should give those back to every new account, It makes leveling easier and more fun when you're new.

edited for clarity
    Oldtimer and Ridolain like this.
  6. Willeypete New Member

I have several questions about the recruiters summon reward.

1. Does the summon work on anyone you want to call? Or is it just the people you recruited?
    2. Is it character specific or is it for all characters on the account that you earned the recruitment reward? (does this apply to the mount as well).
  7. Tinkerbe Active Member

Are these rewards single character or account wide? I play a lot of characters and cannot see doing it if the benefits can only be claimed by a single character.