Recently returned

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Emms_Oasis, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Emms_Oasis New Member

Returned to game on Maj'Dul and running my Berserker as my main. Burned thru PoP timeline over the last few days and dinged 110 yesterday. Poked my head into Fabled Guk for a little bit and was able to handle trash without much issue. What is next in preparation for this expansion that goes live in a few hours? Will I need group gear out of Guk/PoP instances, or will I be ok running the new signature quest line?

-Macon, 110 Zerker/110 Provy, Maj'Dul
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

In the Foyer of the Great Library is a Tishan's Lockbox, which has all new gear that comes pre-loaded with adorns. You may want some or all of the gear, you may want to nab it just for the adorns. That will get you started. After that, I recommend harvesting your tuchis off as you adventure, and having mastercrafted gear made from the rares.
    Saw-Lau and Blazen like this.
  3. Emms_Oasis New Member

The Great Library...is that within a new Plane of Knowledge of sorts in this new expansion? I remember getting the free gear in PoMagic, which was a huge help...sounds like this is pretty much the same, and will likely upgrade the legendary gear I got along the PoP Signature line.
    Cyrrena and Saw-Lau like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Myrist, the Great Library, is the quest hub for the Chaos Descending Expansion.
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  5. Emms_Oasis New Member

Oooh, just seen the map you posted. Looks awesome :D
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sig's map is fabulous and yes, there is gear in the Foyer of the Great Library in a Lockbox right next to the first quest feather you see which is like a check in desk at a hotel.