Recently Came back

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Handerpants, May 24, 2020.

1. Handerpants New Member

Recently Came back, playing my troub, Looking to level one my alts for straight DPS,

Couple questions I have, is flurry not worth it anymore? most builds I see online have 0 flurry some have 130% + flurry?

I know BL are the pick for dps, how are all the other classes fairing for dps? I have heard (and read) Rangers were in a bad spot, but what about sins?
  2. Nazy Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say Rangers are in a bad spot. I have a Ranger and while I might not be doing the same amount of damage as my group Wizard, I can hold up my side of the DPS. I'm also a tank AA built Ranger and can pull and take hits before handing the enemy off to my tank.
    If you want straight DPS I'd say Wizard or Ranger/Sin. My group Wizard does insane amounts of damage.
    I think flurry is a bit more useless now from what I've read, but don't hold up to that.
    - Nazyalensky 55 Fae Ranger
  3. Observing Active Member

If you are talking about 120 only, you can't go halfway on flurry. You either need three 43+ flurry items (cloak, neck, belt) plus two spirit stone of Et'Kalysh or no flurry items. That is why you see the split between 0 and 130.

I would say that any class that can boost their weapon multiplier (Inq, Illy, Coercer, ...) or their WDB (Inq, Swash, ...), or has low damage abilities in general should seriously look at a flurry gear set. The trade off is you are losing 12-20+ ability double cast and some fervor