Closed / Unconfirmed Recent increase in crashing to desktop

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by jbc1948, Nov 11, 2019.

1. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Never really ever crashed to desktop before. Once in a great while when logging off would get "not responding" or fatal error during play.
    Since last patch crashing to desktop is now a thing. Different toons and situations. A couple at spire dragons which due to the amount of people that didn't surprise me. There are times however zoning causes the same thing.
    Oranorn, Pumpkin and Breanna like this.
  2. Lemon Wolf Member

I noticed that too. Wasted lots of time waiting for the spire dragons to appear only for the game to crash to desktop without any error several times now. And its quite frustrating to see said dragons below 80% when you log back in.
  3. Bodiddle Member

Just a suggestion but I would try deleting your "cache" folder and the "logs" folders. This may help. Just realized which forum i am in sorry devs.
  4. Xevran Well-Known Member

Yeah since today's update I've CTD'd three times. One time I got a DX9 error, the other two times I got nothing.
  5. Thornn New Member

Same issue here for past two days. I get my character loaded in game, the CTD without notice. Quick crash. Just the window message that client stopped working.
  6. Pumpkin Member

Same issue. Had it on Halls of Fate. Now playing on Rivervale with same behavior. Attempted to take world globe to Freeport and crashed to character select. However, this happens regardless of travel method.