Recent Altar Changes

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Buffrat, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Something you did in the last patch or two completely screwed the melee hit rates on all the named mobs in Altar, and there was no mention of it in the patch notes. Was it intended? It feels like you just raised their defensive skills by a few hundred.
  2. Draylore Well-Known Member

Hmm yeah now that you mention it ......i looked over recent Alter raid and was wondering what was up with the high miss rates. I think last I checked in raid I was over 1000 on weapon skills and my accuracy was 25ish...but I really have no clue what is needed for no misses these days. No misses in either of the other two CoE raid zones thou.
  3. Jacksonx New Member

My hit rates in this zone has always been pretty low, first boss is avg.(60%) but the 2nd or 3rd boss(25%) that doesn't do anything but cast the mana drain incurable curse must be chuck norris' half brother. WS around 700/Strikethrough 75%/Acc 25% and i'm always standing in front of the mob.
  4. Gninja Developer

The defense of the creatures in Altar has always been intentionally a little on the high side. As far as I know, no changes were made to those buff packages but I will double check it to make sure.
  5. Crychtonn Active Member

Why do the melee classes always get hit with this punishment. Have all Dev's since the game started only played mage classes.
  6. Buffrat Well-Known Member

My hit rates were always 92%+ in altar but the day I posted it they were 75-80%.