"Receiving Zone Info" Issue

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Xaevin, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Xaevin New Member

Hi - Hoping someone can help me here... When I try to connect to the game, the loading process just seems to stall at the "Receiving Zone Info" stage. Any ideas?
  2. Xaevin New Member

Oh, and I sometimes get the same issue at the "Logging into zone server" phase...
  3. Qixil Active Member

This happens a lot for me. I've noticed it mostly occurs when I have zoned from one zone/instance into another zone and then back into the previous zone more than once (like goblin games, houses). Gets rather annoying and only way I can get rid of the hang-up is to force-quit.
  4. Xaevin New Member

Ya, thing is I've never been able to log into the game because of these errors... If it's not the previous two issues I mentioned, the game also hangs up at the "creating entities" stage. The thing is though, the game is not locking up at all; the data just never seems to load regardless of how long i let it sit there. No idea why, but no other game (WOW, GW2, MWO, PoE, AoC) gives me any trouble with connecting... I'm thinking it might be a firewall setting or something, but I believe I opened the ports EQ2 requires, and still nothing. Not sure....