Reccomendations on new content

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-soulreaverr, Jan 23, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-soulreaverr Guest

Hey back playing eq2 after year of military service and can say the game has changed alot. sad that some of the old mounts many like the ulterean prowler is gone and some items i missed. lol my reccomendations for some new content people can shout out if they agree. Id like the old mounts to be brought back man they were cool lol seriously would sell in the free2 play id imagine. My second is Fortune leauge for face book man i loved making my fantasy group and sending them out on the quest. Something even a new player to the game can find and play to get potions and lil items here and there. I beleive pls correct me if im wrong the game more enjoyable with these two things. The new mounts are cool but ehhh some people may have been amazing but the skeletal prowler, wargs, ulterian prowlers and many other were awesome. Fortune leauge when i was on break at work id just flip out my phone and check to see what i won or what my Group of heroes were going through while im at work fighting the constant and ugly customers and old woman. --______-- hate wensday its senior citizen day and we have bingo for the old folks . Old people are evil i gotta say im 21 and they are some mean as all get out but srry off topic here. What im saying is PLS BRING BACK THE OLD CONTENT IT WAS AMAZING. Some features i liked that they brung in while i was gone that are good. No more level lock and super level qeynos who are killing like level 40 and 60 up players at lvl 30. love that now all i can say is the game is broken but sony is on the right track to fixing it and making it a mix of what the veteran players were used to and something the new people who come to the game can even hop in with the vets and enjoy a good old raid or war fields.