Reason(s) Behind Artificial Scarcity of *Previous* CEs?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Excuse me Please:

I have recently been made aware of a decent healer merc found within the Alter of Malice Collectors Edition, yet, that purchasable content is no longer available.
    I would like to receive from DBC/Staff/Etc. on the reason(s) why previous CEs are not available for purchase.
    In addition to mercs, house items, neat (appearance)gear, etc. that long-time players currently pine for would be available were this/these decisions reversed. :)

Thanks for insight.
    Grouse, Prissetta and Meneltel like this.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

While I have most of the collector's edition items (save the original game & Sentinal's Fate), I honestly can't see any good reason why they don't offer previous collector's edition items on the marketplace.

I mean, I paid money for mine and I get most of the stuff on every character I will ever make on my account. I wouldn't hold a grudge against someone buying the mercs or appearance gear/mounts/houses or whatever for DBC. I'll still have access on all my characters and could pick up items I don't have on secondary accounts.

Seems a easy win/win for players & DBG.
    Grouse and Prissetta like this.