Really want AM but just can't afford it... Anyone want SWTOR account paid for 6 months in trade?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Vadr, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Vadr New Member

Yes, I know... I have a Knights of the old Republic account with a let 55 and close to 500k in currency, cartel coins, etc. This account has been mine since beta. I paid for a year up front and have 6+months left on it. Has the latest expansion (yes, the newest one Shadow of Revan) etc..

Just want to get AM expansion for EQ2 but it due to circumstances it just isn't feasible right now. Figured someone might get some use out of my star wars account and help a longtime (since beta) EQ2 player keep going here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Also have like 5000 station cash we could work something out if you want SC items.

Man I wish they let us buy expansions with Station Cash....

Have a great day and thank you for your time.

Nyaneve 95 Beastlord Everfrost
  2. ingenius Member

swtor is NOT under soe's rules or jurisdiction so trading/selling and whatnot CANNOT be a bannable offence also sc items can be gifted and is also not against any soe rules, this is a notice to any moderators before they try anything rude. also yes it would be cool to buy expacs with sc but i understand why you cannot any longer, just here to post that to make sure nothing rude happens. don't currently have the extra scratch/real world currency/dough/cash/etc to buy you that anyway so this is the most i can do.
  3. Vadr New Member

Thank you Ingenious, I appreciate it. I hadn't even thought about it until you said something. But you are right. Yeah, after taking care of a terminally I'll parent for the last year (why I was away from game) it is taking a while to get back on budget to be able to afford luxuries. Heck, if I didn't have this paid for by a close friend I wouldn't be a member. Maybe by the time I can finally buy it will be cheaper. Doesn't help for the feeling I'm missing out on a bunch though.

I appreciate the input. Thank you.
  4. Elite Active Member

I got mine from a contest posted here that they did on Facebook. My wife did too.
  5. Vadr New Member

Really Elite? How long ago was that? Have a link maybe? Thank you BTW for the input.
  6. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

7. Vadr New Member

Lol, well shaggy nice to see a fellow Kindred souls guildie on here. Yeah, I enjoy SWTOR very much. But it was a matter of one or the other for me. I just do not have the time for two at all. I feel that the SWTOR account is just going to waste. At this point I would give it away for even half of what AoM costs. Not because I think that less of it at all, heck, if I already had AoM I would give it away to someone just so they could enjoy it. Shoot me a tell in game mostly been on Ndaine because my main is already 95.
    ShaggyBodom likes this.
  8. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Oh hi :D I shall shoot you a tell! I been mostly playing Cobodom when I am on, he is a 93 (I think) Warden. I don't talk really in guild chat, but I am all for tells :)

I kinda got into Guild Wars 2 past couple days though. I do get on EQ2 every couple of days though. I can't get enough of EQ2, hard to keep me away lol. I play pretty much everything if "MMO" is in the genre :p