Reactant crafters

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Liral, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Liral Active Member

I'm on Butcherblock and I've got about 10 or so of the level 20 reactants and want to completely deck out a character with a bunch of this equipment for my favorite play areas for the dungeons like Stromhold, Fallen Gate, etc. Is the crafting community really into taking advantage of these or is the time that needs to be invested discouraging people?
  2. Zannah Active Member

Not quite sure what you're asking - are you wondering if crafters have the recipes for the level 20 reactant items, or if they are willing to make them? If so, most crafters will probably have those recipes by now. I know I've finished almost every possible recipe on the majority of my crafters. Personally, I wouldn't volunteer to make the items for you (because I dislike crafting for others), but I know guildies who would, so that shouldn't be a problem.

My beastlord is decked out in full reactant gear, and I make a new set for her every time she goes up a tier. It's a lot of fun, for novelty's sake, so I would recommend the experience for an alt.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Asking in the crafting channel is a good start, but it's still hit or miss. Since you're on Butcherblock, you can look me, up, if you'd like. I don't have the low level armor recipes, but I've got the rest at that level between my alts.
  4. Nebula Member

Your main problem will be that a full set of gear requires crafters of different classes to make each item or two. You should expect to tip well for a crafter's time.
  5. Elostirion Well-Known Member

I keep one of all the reactant gear I can craft on the broker at all times (i restock once a day). 283 items at last count. I'm on Guk server, I'm sure if you ask around someone on your server can make what you need.
  6. Ridolain Active Member

It depends on the crafter. Most (IMO) who got the apprentices when they came out started with level 90 items and worked downwards until mor elevel 10s or so got into it.

This was something that came up on AB in the last few days. The person wanted 13 level 10 items made and they had all the reactants. So one would have to hope that a person had all the level 10 recipies x3 crafters (one for each subclass) ... that's alot to ask for.

Personally I make some of the items I think would be useful and put them on the broker but I don't do it religiously. (Though I should since the level 60 ones dropped like candy for me in KP)
  7. Cisteros Active Member

I actually went the opposite way. I did level 90 recipes, then went and started level 10 and started working up in the hopes of discos and getting acheivements faster.. Honestly, I ran out of steam to keep the grind up on all 9 crafters, but all of them are up to at least the 40's and one is almost done with everything but the silly level 90 appreance ones