Reach of Faith AA

Discussion in 'Inquisitor' started by ARCHIVED-lol23154511, Jun 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-lol23154511 Guest

Tulmy here. I come to bring attention to something that may or may not be an issue.

It seems that the Inquisitor AA tree is set up with the following concepts in mind:
    - Melee Capabilities
    - An expertise increasing the range and radius of all Spells

It seems as if, though you can change your combat spells into melee abilities, having the expertise to raise spell range does not affect combat arts.

My proposal is to have the expertise increase the range of combat arts as well as spells.

If I am mistaken and the ability does, indeed, increase the range of combat arts, then I would suggest changing the description to consititute such.

This would be the simplest solution for a very simple concern.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Tulmy

Attachment: Picture of ability of concern.

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-ditch28 Guest

Whether by accident, or by design, Reach of Faith does in fact increase the range of Inq combat arts. You can very easily test this by being out of range, and then inching up til the combat arts are no longer red. You can see that melee auto-attack will just sit there, waiting for you to get closer, while you CAN use combat arts.
  3. ARCHIVED-lol23154511 Guest

Remeo@Oasis wrote:
    I see! Thank you for your reply. It would be addressing the concern to allow that in the description. Otherwise, it's no longer a concern.

Tulmy