RE2 Turquoise adorns and TSO tag

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nisshki, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Nisshki New Member

How much longer is it gonna be before the TSO tag is taken off the RE2 adorns so item customization can be just a little bit better because I sure don't think mages are enjoying auto attack stats when they can switch it to a piece of jewelry with cast/reuse on it albeit probably only one or two switches. I haven't posted this for so long thinking such an easy thing to fix in all honesty would be have been fixed already. We are 3 weeks from TSO... are we seriously going to have to wait that much longer or is the tag not even going to be recognized even when TSO comes out which still won't let us switch it around...we will see I guess...
  2. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

They mentioned that the issue with the TSO tag on adorns was more tricky than they originally thought and it would take some time to fix. Since they are working on the new expansion for live, I assume they decided it wasn't worth their time and effort and are going to let the bug fix itself when TSO comes out. I wish they would at least be honest and admit that.

Also, one of their biggest reasons for turning set bonuses into adorns was because when the bonuses were attached to gear, it made it hard to upgrade from said gear because losing those set bonuses felt terrible. Well unless they add turquoise adorn slots to all fabled TSO gear, at least, then we are back at square one where it will hurt to upgrade to higher stat gear because we'll lose our set bonuses.
  3. Fangrim Active Member

They're always working on bugs in the current expansion or the next expansion, this is why all TLE have been ****.
    Zenji likes this.
  4. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

It's frustrating and disappointing to me that one of the only servers that explicitly requires you to subscribe in order to play, and almost certainly generates a decent amount of revenue through consumable purchases, is consistently treated like a second-class citizen, with no dedicated resources to it. Given how popular TLE servers are when they launch, you'd think they would be a pretty high priority for DPG.