Re Gearing Characters AGAIN????

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by CrayonstheMan, Oct 13, 2020.

1. CrayonstheMan New Member

what in the actual hell are u doing daybreak, you nerfed all the stats and I had to completely re gear both my characters at the start of RoK, I log in today after the update and ALL My armor and ADORNS and not usable until TSO expansion???? what in the actual FUQ?????? you expect us to all re gear again because of mistakes you make burn in hell daybreak
  2. Nazy Well-Known Member

Instead of complaining, you could be regearing. ;)
    They don't need more people complaining about every single little thing. They have a lot on their hands already.
    Triad likes this.
  3. CrayonstheMan New Member

4. Dude Well-Known Member

I do?
    Breanna and Nazy like this.
  5. Shadowvamp New Member

This is a joke, so you're telling me the 4 items I worked for no longer work? I thought this was mistake by DBG, but if this is intended... wow, just wow.
  6. Nazy Well-Known Member

I thought TSO is coming out soon?
    Triad likes this.
  7. DefeatedZ Member

Lol at some people. "Completely" re-gearing with less than a week before TSO?

a) It will probably get hotfixed before TSO drops - quit crying.
    b) TSO drops in less than a week so it will be obsolete (You'll get equivalent or better) very soon - quit crying.

People can be so dramatic.
  8. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

If this were an isolated incident with TLE, then I might be inclined to agree with the sentiment to "stop crying". But this is just one more thing in a long list of things that continually get mismanaged with the TLE servers. It's part of the reason I stopped playing on them long ago. Ridicule people all you want, but at the end of the day, if stuff like this causes people to quit and never come back, that does absolutely nothing for the long term health of the game.
    Zenji and Tkia like this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Even on live and at end game, with the intro of the Solusek's Eye raid, they have us regearing right here before the next xpac. Try to think of it as "power shopping", I guess.
    Nazy likes this.
  10. DefeatedZ Member

Same things happening over and over again but expecting different results... there's a word for that i'm sure?

TLE maintenance is kind of like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic... Moving to Live or quitting altogether isn't a bad plan. Be much less disappointing than sticking around for the same things to get broken over and over.
  11. Tkia Well-Known Member

Moving to Live would hardly be any kind of solution. They keep breaking things there over and over too ...
    DefeatedZ likes this.
  12. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Enhance your calm John Spartan!
    Maybe your right side was missing, but your left side was not.
    The gear is usable next week,
    the stats are not bad,
    you can purchase MC gear with 3 stats instead of 4.
    Enjoy your week of Hunters!
  13. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Customers?

Many of us have quit altogether. That's lost subs and lost revenue on DPG's part. Nobody really wins there.

There are plenty of us that want a good TLE experience. That's why the servers are so darned popular when they first open, dwarfing the Live servers in comparison. Mocking people for wanting something to work the way it should, is just counterproductive and achieves exactly nothing.
    Fangrim, Smashey and Zenji like this.
  14. Zenji Well-Known Member

Cheggers still fighting the good fight! <3
    Mountbatten likes this.
  15. Venser Active Member

Back for TSO right Zenji?
  16. Zenji Well-Known Member

I'll pop by a stream and see how it's going.
  17. DefeatedZ Member

I was thinking of the word "madness" but ok.

I don't disagree with the fact that it should be better... it really should considering TLE is a premium server but historically paying to play on TLE has been continuous disappointment both PVE and PVP. It's the same issues, same moans but a different server.
  18. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

You know it! Seems like more and more of the regulars here are disappearing. Topics in here go days without a reply recently. There's no impassioned forum threads about itemization (<3 you Adon) and encounter tuning. I suppose you could take that as a sign that everything's wonderful and nobody has reason to complain. Or, you know, maybe if you're rooted in the real world, it means that even the die-hards who have for years put time and effort into giving feedback have pretty much given up at this point. I can't blame them, but it's still sad nonetheless.

Oh well, I am sure a bunch of us will be back for the next one. But every time it seems less and less. Maybe TSO will be amazing. It's one of my favorite expansions.

Oh, I know. And yes, at this point, expecting TLE to go smoothly does indeed seem to be an exercise in testing the limits of one's sanity.
    Zenji, DefeatedZ and Tkia like this.
  19. Kotter Legendary Member

i'm still around.

that's all that really matters.
    Nazy and Elskidorr like this.
  20. Nazy Well-Known Member

No Kotter = no Bristlebane jokes. What would we ever do?
    Triad likes this.