Ratongas

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Aenashi, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

Why do you have to lose an eye and have an eye patch to have whiskers?? Why cant i just have whiskers only and no eye patch?? Is there some perq for having a missing eye to grow them??

GIVE US WHISKERS WITHOUT EYE PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. ARCHIVED-Wilde_Night Guest

My ratonga has whiskers without the eyepatch or any other adornment...
    [IMG]
    I think it is the last option you can pick for the accessories.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tamarah Guest

Aeviel@Venekor wrote:
    The male Ratonga do not have the same options...
  4. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

Tamarah wrote:
    yup, make a male :D I am not much into the shemale thing :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

I still dont have whiskers.... ><
  6. ARCHIVED-DocFlareon Guest

Investigator and Critic are the two male choices that give you whiskers while letting you keep both eyes. Investigator wears shades, while Critic wears a dark-lensed monocle.
  7. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

Ekaunek@Lucan DLere wrote:
    yeah, and both are ugly :p Just want whiskers with piercers or just whiskers only.
  8. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

Is no one else with me?? GIVE US WHISKERS!!!!
  9. ARCHIVED-Xanzibar Guest

I swear there's ratonga NPCs with 1) tinted glasses (I recall seeing one with a sweet red monocle) and 2) one has a goatee (maybe in Temple Street, or elsewhere in Freeport).

I wouldn't mind seeing some more hair/accessory options for everyone!
  10. ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf Guest

I have both feedbacked and bugreported (may be heard better) it many times.
    SOE simply refuses to give a whiskers-only setup to male ratongas. The only chance to have a male ratonga have whiskers is looking him disabled/ill with the ugly eye patch.
    Hey, come on. Why should things be implemented (tiny or big ones) that the community is longing for for a long time while you can excelently waste so much ressources for kiddish stuff like Erollisi Day.
  11. ARCHIVED-phoenixshard Guest

I think you'll find that more people enjoy the holiday things like Erollisi Day a lot more than they would worry about whiskers only on the ratonga avatars. ;)
  12. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

WHISKERS!!! >< we need to get some more people on this thread :p
  13. ARCHIVED-ratdeath Guest

Ofcourses!!

We need more of everything Ratonga!!
    Squeeks! :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Mendou Guest

I had the same problem with my first male tonga. He ended up with the shades so that he could have proper whiskers. He's an alchemist, though so I figure they're for when things get a little messy in the lab. :)
    On a semi-related note, why do male kerrans have to have so much hardware on their faces? And I'd love for my little female tongas to have cute jewelry options like the kerran females. We get hoops and such, but I'd love something a bit more... shiny I suppose.
  15. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

yay!

I never made a kerran >< They are there so i can pull them out when i kill them >< DIE KITTIE!!!

WHISKERS!!!
  16. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

WHISKERS!!!!

We need like our own adventure pack for Ratonga's too :p

DOF - which was 99% about humans :p
    KOS - Dorag, bugs, and birds
    EOF - Elves, Fairies, Dwarves, Gnomes
    RoK - Iksar & Sarnaks
    SP - Gnolls
    BO - Vamps
    that asian one - more humans blah

Give us something whiskers and an adventure pack at least! :D Give us more of a backstory to the greatest race in Norrath!

SQUEEEK!!
  17. ARCHIVED-Killerbee3000 Guest

Agony@Kithicor wrote:
    Come for the Cookies stay for the Ratongas... would make a good title for that adventure pack, i'd totally buy it.

now wheres the cheese gone, and the whiskers? anyone seen the whiskers?
  18. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

Amen KillerBee!

WHISKERS!!!!!!!
  19. ARCHIVED-Enever Guest

Know what...I agree...

Give males the whiskers option w/o eyepatch and stuff. My ranger wants whiskers.
  20. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

and give us whiskers that arent the same color as the jewelry... we dont need to look like metal whiskers :p

WHISKERS IN 08! THE REAL ISSUE!