<Rat Pack> - Deathtoll

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by BulletCatcher66, Jul 29, 2015.

1. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

In the beginning days of Venekors is, there was a guild that who terrorized Qeynosians. Antonica was overran by masses of Ratongas is. The streets of Ratonica were paved with cheese. After much times has passed, the Rat Pack is returning to Noratth to once again attempt to destroy, maim, and kill Qeynosians. Once we's abandoned the futile subservient ways is of the Roekilik, we were free to claim our own place as the dominate species is.
    We call upon all Ratsongas is… all free Ratonga's who reside in Freeport, still honoring the loyalties with Lucan D'Lere. He who appreciated our efforts during the Age of War. He who did not lie to us is. The Ratongas contributed very much to Freeport Militia and Lucan D'Lere has not forgotten… But there are traitorous disgusting Ratongas who would betray the Loyalty of Lucan D'Lere, forget the deceit and lies from the Circle of Five, and crawl back to Qeynos… begging that ***** Antonia Bayle to accept them in their city of weaklings and fairies.
    Freeport is your true home Ratongas!
    Join Rat Pack Today! Unite Ratongas under one banner and kill the Qeynosians. We will take the fight to their cities once agains!
    <Rat Pack> strives to be a casual leveling and tradeskilling guild. We Ratonga will force each other race to bow at our paws.
    Looking for fellow Ratongs to PvP, PvE, and Tradeskill with. Raiding will happen if we Ratongas can unite.

PST Mickey or Mite for questions, comments, or invite.
    Charlice and AltEfFour like this.
  2. trixster Active Member

Wanted to give a shout out to rat pack i see them running around a lot. Free bump.
  3. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Ahhh, you mean the Stormhold <The Rat Pack> as long as that is Freeport based guild, then I'm sure those are some top quality rats over there, but if in Qeynos... then there is nothing else to speak about...

Come give us a try on Deathtoll. Ratongas are more than welcome to use <Rat Pack> as a stepping stone to get into the other guilds. Let us Ratongas is join together to once again further the cause of Freeport!
  4. Fetish Well-Known Member

What about Halflings...I mean I have furry feet...would that count?!
  5. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Halflings... :mad: They would eat all the cheese, and they live in Qeynos, the town of the Wench Queen.
    Charlice likes this.
  6. Easydoesit New Member

lol@ this post :D but alas...my furries are Q's :D
    BulletCatcher66 likes this.
  7. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Hehehe... thanks. I just found some brief lore about the Ratongas and spiced it up a bit. Ratonga Qs? So... how is it massaging that wench's feet? You need to come home. Lucan is forgiving, and I am understanding. Joins us is.
  8. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

A guild of kerrans will arise and hunt you down!
  9. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

I Double Dawg Dare You...

We rats pack spary bottles on us at all times. And yarn balls.. You simple kitties will be playthings for us...

RATONICA!!!
    (things like this could never happen on a PvE Server... pfft Stormhold...)