Rarthek''s Scale Bracelet

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Buffrat, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Buffrat Well-Known Member

\aITEM -2119694926 -1796973476 0 0 0 0 -1460858585 2 -1460858585:[Rarthek''s Scale Bracelet]\/a / http://eq2.me/i/Rarthek''s Scale Bracelet

98% sure the proc on this just doesn't work at all. Sat beating a dummy for awhile on my own, invited 2 people to come do stuff some more and it still wasn't proccing, meanwhile my 1% proc chance proc procced 10 times.

Also, it has 2 apostrophes.

Also, I'm assuming the potency version that got discovered a day or two ago is broken too but I don't remember the name of it/who has it to ask.
  2. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Bumping since this forum is so active lately~
  3. Xelgad Developer

It looks like it's working to me - testing it on live. Are you still having issues with it?
  4. Daray Well-Known Member

I have the "Casalen's Stud of Power" (potency equivalent) and noticed some procing issue with it too, but it was completely inconsistent and I couldn't narrow it down.

We started off with Arena first, and it did not proc at all during the 3 minute avatar kill. Moved to ToV after and cleared most of a room of trash for one of the named, and it also didn't proc, until the last couple of trash mobs when it actually started procing. Was fine for the rest of the evening.

And yes, I was wearing it the entire time :)