Rare metal's table, Combat Arts 1-70 chart, Master II list and Statistic descriptons.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED--Aonein-, Jan 29, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Teeuffel Guest

Not that its too important, but infuriate is listed on the spell list as 48 but it's 49 if anyone cares :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Sevor Guest

The combat abilities link no longer works, FYI.
  3. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Hmm ill check it out.
  4. ARCHIVED-Grunjalug Guest

I just wanted to give my 2cp and mention what a great post this is .... its going to be super helpful... thanks for posting it...
  5. ARCHIVED-Vyaelin Guest

Hello,
    I've taken the skill progression and master II training options and put them all into an html table format for printing and quick-viewing. You can find it here:

Berserker Skill Progression Table

I have actually been doing this for all of the characters I play (and that my friends play). You can find all of the tables for class skills and potions here:

EQ2 Progression Tables

Please let me know if you find I've made an error or am missing any information.
  6. ARCHIVED-Indianajedi Guest

41 - Wall of Wrath : Trades movement and haste for AGI + AE snare proc --- 55 - Wall of Rage
  7. ARCHIVED-Ary05 Guest

50 - 60 require Rough Pearl or Vanadium Cluster, Tier 6 Ink is : Cerulean Ink

So If I wanted to get an Adept 3 Fearsome Shout (level 50) I would use the Ruby? Or the Pearl? In other words, what tier raws do we use for exactly level 50 spells?
    Thanks in advance for your help,
  8. ARCHIVED-bishoper Guest

T6 spell start at 51 so for the level 50 spell you need ruby or rhodium.
  9. ARCHIVED-Ary05 Guest

Thanks,

That is what I thought, but saw that online and wanted to clarify.
  10. ARCHIVED-twstanley Guest

I know it's a minor point, but the first offensive stance is missing. It's also missing from the list on eq2players.com. But I know it's there, haha.

I think it comes at 8 or so, and the upgrade comes at 22.
  11. ARCHIVED-vetto Guest

I just wanted to thank you Taemek for this excellent post that I find myself looking back at just about everyday for info.
  12. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

Ill drink to that!!
    Without this post i'd have been lost ... hell i still use it all the time, but when i was leveling and trying to figure out things this was the greatest information tool ... much appreciated with all the time and effort you put in
  13. ARCHIVED-cr0wangel Guest

Just wondering if this list will be updated to add the 70 skills, I was looking for a list.
  14. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Yeah it will, as soon as i get some free time to do it, been busy lately, dont fear though it will get done.:smileywink:
  15. ARCHIVED-nePh Guest

nice guide aonein, been a big help to me so far :)
  16. ARCHIVED-Sylnt Guest

The level 25 spell Maul does not have a stun component in it. Mine is only App1 though. I do not know if it changes as it is upgraded.
  17. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Semi updated for now, ill be fixing the rest up this week and reviewing the the lower lvl tiers as well to fit the descriptions that they have now with what was changed when they removed the arch type systems.
  18. ARCHIVED-Yodaya Guest

Great. And also all the combat art descriptions are now different. Unlike earlier, the spells of the same line has the same description now.
  19. ARCHIVED-Yodaya Guest

No. I believe it doesn't change. It is now in the line of Knee Break and has the same description and same effect. This is true for all spells.
  20. ARCHIVED-deezee Guest

Aonein,

Just wanted to add my name to the list of those who want to thank you for the original thread and posting. VERY Useful. I think the latest update is still missing Juggernaut @ 65

I've taken the skill progression and master II training options and put them all into an html table format for printing and quick-viewing. You can find it here:

Berserker Combat Arts Table

Please let me know if you find errors or missing information.