Rare metal's table, Combat Arts 1-70 chart, Master II list and Statistic descriptons.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED--Aonein-, Jan 29, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Tagright Guest

2. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

No need to bump, but thanks for the thought Tapright :smileywink:. Its a sticky.
    Taemek Frozenberg 45th Berserker
    16th Outfitter
    Blood and Ice
    Everfrost Server

Enlightened Aonein Amillion ( retired )
    70th Stone Fist of The Celestial Fist
    Five Rings on Luclin Server
  3. ARCHIVED-Tagright Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Lord Nemesis Guest

Dunno if this was recently changed or not, but i got wallop and destructive rage both when I dinged 47.

Wallop is listed as 47.6 :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Spaceweed Guest

I'm still waiting for my 'Berserker Enrage' @ lvl 48...
  6. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

The spell can be made but you have to scibe it, its bugged i believe.
    Taemek Frozenberg 46th Berserker
    16th Outfitter
    Everfrost Server

Enlightened Aonein Amillion ( retired )
    70th Stone Fist of The Celestial Fist
    Five Rings on Luclin Server
  7. ARCHIVED-EnigmaticCipher Guest

Adding some things that may not have been picked up.

Knee Break has an added stun effect which Stomp does not have. Especially good for caster mobs.

Battle Chant and Screaming Fury are stackable. At level 41, BC adds 173hp, SF addes 285hp for a total 458hp together.

Sunder adds more hate, but Enrage almost always, if not always, makes you go berserk.
  8. ARCHIVED-Buggrit Guest

not sure if this helps you but i have gotten Dehydrated opal off a lvl 22 Mob in Crypt of betray a named Beetle amakrahan or something similar:)
  9. ARCHIVED-Irenik Guest

Yes, for some reason this level 22 or so beetle that is a normal ^^named drops some nice items when you kill it. I received a singed glove(tailoring rare) and a dehydrated opal along with an Adept 1 and piece of medium armor. Armor wasn't Fabled or anything, but was still better than most drop pieces I see from nameds.
    Message Edited by Irenik on 04-21-2005 05:52 PM
  10. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

You will notice the drops in CoB are classed as Tier 4 items, seeing as you cant equip some till low 30's. Tier 4 is lvl 30 - 40.
  11. ARCHIVED-Superfranki Guest

Also the harvests in BSV (blood skull valley, the raid in commonlands for th last part of greater lightstone) are t4 (140 skill). Since the mobs are lvl 25ish it makes it easy to harvest if you dont mind a few dozen orcs fruitlessly trying to kill you while you harvest.
  12. ARCHIVED-Mordicus Guest

Not all adept 3s upgrade appropriately. Example : the app4 version of War Chant is better than the Adept 3
    Upgrades i have been pleased with to Adept 3 are Tides of War, Violent Promise, Relentless Battering and Bully.
    I have a Mutilate Master and it rules.
    Thinking of upgrading Raging Blows, No Quarter, Destructive Rage,Stunning Roar and Vanquish. If anyone has upgraded these spells and were pleased with the result please let us know.
    Also it would be nice to tag specific upgrades as broken, like War Chant.

Thanks,
    Mordicus 47 Zerker
  13. ARCHIVED-Bamda Guest

First I would like to thank on your excellent post. While looking over the skills list I noticed that not all skills were listed. I noticed that War Wounds, Unyielding Will, Intervene and Stand Firm were missing.
  14. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

Propably because those are fighter / warrior skills, and are not berserker only skills
  15. ARCHIVED-Memmoch Guest

This is in regards to the lvl 48 spell Berserker:Enrage...

I've looked everywhere for this spell, all over Qeynos at all of the scribes and trainers and I just can not locate it. I even logged in my alt that's based out of Freeport and I still could not find it even off of the NFP trainers. Did this spell get removed since it was bugged or did I just miss it? Positive confirmation one way or the other would be greatly apprciated everyone!

Mumn
  16. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

There should be few posts about this spell, but lets say it in this thread too, it's called fury on those merchanrs that you bought "fun" spells from, and when you scribe it you get infuriate, as App II
  17. ARCHIVED-Memmoch Guest

I know that the spell is called Fury App2 but when you scribe it should read as infuriate. I've looked at the trainers, and I only see one Fury app2 and it dosn't have a required skill of 220. I'm lvl 50 and the only fury I have found is grey to me. I have that fury at adept 1 to boot. If I go to the trainers and buy the only Fury spell I see there that has a mastery of 160 I think (at work atm) it will auto update to infuriate? That's why I was asking for postivie recent confirmation on this spell...I ran around the other day and looked at all the fury's I found for sale off of all the scribes and I couldn't find a one that had a required skill of 220. Thanks for the reply though!

Mumn

Just a quick update, went to the trainers in Elder Grove and bought the ONLY fury spell I saw there even though it was grey to me. Tried to scribe it and it said that I already had it. It would appear that this spell as been removed from the game at this time I guess. Just wish I could find the blasted thing so I could retire my lvl 20 class defining ability lol.
    Message Edited by Memmoch on 06-28-2005 01:56 AM
  18. ARCHIVED-tnefoote Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Memmoch Guest

Just a update, I was able to find it in Elder Grove from the trainer. It wasn't what I was expecting though so I dismissed it for awhile until I seen someone else write here hehe. I was expecting it to replace our lvl 20 class defining skill....Focus Rage. It doesn't and I guess nothing ever will /sigh.
  20. ARCHIVED-Mordicus Guest

Just bought a spell called furious counter off of the broker, its a level 50 spell, however something unusual, i cant scribe it and it wasnt automatically added to my knowledge book. Might wanna look into this, its a level 50 zerker spell, thnx.

Mordicus- Lucan-Dragoons