Rank. your. tank. Which is best for raid spank?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Maddestmonte, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Genghes Active Member

It isn't clearly trackable in act, but you can see when it procs in your buff window. I can usually spread out my temps to not get boned, but you can always call for a dp from your healer if you are taking heat to allow the healers to catch up. Not sure if any other bruisers use it, but I use rock skin on mobs that I know hit hard
    Mahgnus likes this.
  2. Mahgnus Member

Ty for the reply, prehaps we can get said buffs added to the maintain window along with other SS effects so they can be tracked more reliably? It shouldnt be to hard if we make enough noise b/c a Guardian's Defensive Minded and Guardian's Sphere SS's can be tracked in the maintained window b/c they're named "Stoneskin"

And.. thats ballsy bro, hats off to you for playing the RNG game and makin it work.
  3. Genghes Active Member

I'll agree, paladin has gotten the shaft lately
    Mahgnus likes this.
  4. Maddestmonte Member

Very interesting info guys, thanks! As an alt I'm considering bringing up a Guardian, Paladin or a Monk before the server merge and xpac hit, if I have time.

This all makes monk much more interesting to me, now :)
  5. Heccie Thump Member

I use Stone Skin regularly as part of my rotation. I use it to fill the gap in the rotation when I need to keep a temp up as long as possible, or when I know big hits are due and stoneskins are on CD (eg Bite in FTH).

And to OP, yes, Bruiser are viable raid tanks nowadays. Not so much in ToV, when we were below where pallies are now!! but since the minor tweaks at the start of AoM we became very useful again. If only our AE range was increased a little I would be a verry happy bruiser.