Ranger Adorn Help

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Ichoris, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Can someone please help me with Adorn selections? I'm a level 111 Ranger. I'm not sure which Adorns I should be using or looking for. I just started Chaos Descending. I have completed all the Panda Quests. Thanks for any advice or information.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

From the Panda, you want the four Tol'Ren white runes, the cyan weapons runes. You want the Championship, Witness, Juxtaposition, and Glory runes. As DPS, you probably want Chorus of Night, Expedience, Rage, and Reactionary Strike adorns. You will definitely want the Destruction set (Ascension of Destruction, Firmament of Fire, and Firmament of Fire).

Your best bet is to use EQ2U's Item Search. You can set the TYPE to Adornment set the level to your max level. then shop through by slot and see what works best for you and your abilities.
  3. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Thanks Sigrdrifa! I will look into those and thanks for the link to EQ2U. There are so many adorns it's pretty confusing. I also wondered if taking them off the items from the lock box at the start of the expansion was the way to go. Thanks for all the help and advice you give us EQ2 players!!