Fixed Internally Rallic Pack is unavailable II

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Barbarosa_Rex, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Barbarosa_Rex Member

its back.. server restart.. Tuesday.. Skirt >> Salve Supplies instead of Grim Running
    Tkia, Carynn, Whilhelmina and 3 others like this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Chasing skirt will never get you a big backpack. :p
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

same on HOF, Salve supplies.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

5. Tkia Well-Known Member

It's not back, it's just not fixed yet as the patch hasn't been loaded to live.
    Dude likes this.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

It was supposed to have been fixed weeks ago, and for a moment, it was.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Tkia, Breanna and Mercychalice like this.
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

Dude likes this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

10. Barbarosa_Rex Member

ROFLMAO
    Dude likes this.
  11. Tkia Well-Known Member

Argosunited and Dude like this.
  12. Wulfen Active Member

How to get your Rallic Pack: go back to the first "Rallic Pack is unavailable" bug report (on page 2 of the go-back
    list, July 13, 2020)... then go back to page 3 of THAT go-back list. It will be marked as "Fixed" but this current thread
    says oops..... not. Why not do as Flimsey (lv5) on Maj'Dul server did... sacrifice some real-time sleep hours and get
    the quest done, Tuesday morning from midnight to 6:59 am, PST. Struggling with overworked devs solved, move on to
    enjoy the game.
    Carynn and Breanna like this.
  13. Tkia Well-Known Member

Well we may have a partial success but that seems to be all. Checked both HOF and Thurgadin this morning and both had Grim Running as normal. Following the patch HOF still had Grim Running - cheer! - but Thurgadin had flipped over to Pepper again so nothing fixed there :(

This second patch is going way too late for me - somebody check HOF again when it comes up. :) They don't seem to have taken Thurgadin down for the panic fix so I presume it will keep Pepper.

And as was suggested the original bug thread was indeed closed prematurely.
    Breanna, Whilhelmina and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Barbarosa_Rex Member

Well, some people have a "real-time" jobs interferes with game time.. This by far is by no means preventing enjoyment of a game I have played for 15 years.. It was just a report being it was "MARKED" fixed and, yes, reported through bug UI, as well.
  15. Wulfen Active Member

My apologies to Barbarosa_Rex: Yes, real-time jobs, no matter what time of the day or night, affect a player's ability to take advantage of a quest time slot.
    Almost sounding like beating a dead horse to death, but to clarify this page... the quest "Grim Running" has been documented as available. Antonia Bayle server Tuesday 1:11am PST, July 21, 2020. Antonia Bayle server Tuesday 11:38am PST, July 21, 2020. Maj'Dul server Tuesday 1:15am PST, July 21, 2020. Maj'Dul server Tuesday 11:42am PST, July 21, 2020. The game's weekly reset did happen Tuesday at 7:00am PST, July 21, 2020, but this time it did not negatively affect the quest. Good work, devs. I sincerely hope the other servers had similar results, if anyone cared to check.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Tkia Well-Known Member

I checked Thurgadin after the reset and Grim Running was still available, for the first time since we started testing!
    Rosyposy likes this.