Raise Your Steins! It Is Brewday Time!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Brell be praised! Brewday is here again!

From Thursday, March 3, 2016 through 11:59PM Pacific on Thursday, March 17, 2016, you’ll find the mystical portals to the Bar of Brell awaiting you in Commonlands, Antonica, Greater Faydark, and Haven.

While your Brewday favorites have returned, there are also NEW collections, items, and recipe books available. Just look at these merchant items and quest rewards!

[IMG]

Tradeskillers, make sure you seek out Balin Copperfoot in the Bar of Brell to purchase your copy of Brewday Accoutrements to Craft VII which includes recipes for the items shown here:

[IMG]

If you’re on the TLE server, you can raise your stein in honor of Brell by seeking out a boozy celebrator in Freeport and Qeynos Capital District. He’ll have special items available to you!

Enjoy Brewday! Look to the Marketplace for special Brewday themed items from our talented Player Studio artists. (And please drink responsibly).
    Siren, Kurisutaru, GrunEQ and 2 others like this.
  2. Xillean Well-Known Member

All your ales is are belong to me!!!!! I mean ahem happy Brewday!!!!
    Kurisutaru and Nockturnal like this.
  3. daicia Well-Known Member

I updated the Brew Day wiki page for this event. Quests are organized by type (repeatable, collections etc.) and the info is aimed to explain things to new/returning players.
  4. Belenos Well-Known Member

Hope you did not forget the portal in Gorowyn! Will be checking in a few minutes....
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Oooh a square window! How exciting! :)
    chattie likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok all you Brewday fans on the TLS ers if your wondering where to find the merchant
    The one in Freeport is inside the Seafarers Roost, the one in Qeynose is in the Lion's Mane Inn.
    and I am quite happy with what we can buy :))
    Can we have Bessy the cow next year? pretty please.
    daicia likes this.
  7. daicia Well-Known Member

Thanks - I added these to the wiki page about the event. :D
    chattie likes this.
  8. Tedorikkthefirst Member

thanks Daicia - very much
    T1st
    daicia likes this.
  9. Kaitheel Developer

I wanted to point out that the wiki page had incorrectly listed "Snoogle's Presentation" as being repeatable every 2 hours. That is not the case. It is only repeatable once, per year. I slipped the correction into the wikipage, just to clear that up.

~ Kaitheel
    daicia, Sigrdrifa, Cyliena and 3 others like this.
  10. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Once per year, huh? *rips up plans for an army of Pink Elephants* ;)
    HaphazardAllure and Prissetta like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol you can have pink elephants on parade on the TLS server there you simply buy them of the merchant :D
    I bought 20.
  12. daicia Well-Known Member

Thanks! That's what makes wiki's work so well. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.