Raiding

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Velax, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Velax New Member

I use to raid in this game years ago as a Troubador and Dirge from 2005 to 2012 give or take a year, how hard is it to get back to be able to raid with the new content? The raid content I remember was pretty challenging, has that continued to provide the same challenges under Daybreak?

I think my characters are 100 or so and I have not played in a couple of years other than to login and run solo content, so I expect to spent time leveling and gearing up. I miss EQ2 raiding, I had some of the best gaming times while figuring out how to kill stuff in this game.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

You'll need to level up to 110 and get your epic 2.0
    The epic can be time consuming, depending on how many pre-reqs your toon(s) have already completed, but they're not difficult for lvl 110 toons.
    Bards are still in high demand for raids
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

get quickly a guild that can help u :)

depends of your playstyle and game time but those stuffs can be more of less fast.

also if u start now, get ready in shape ... get the base requirements for heroic and start runing expert zones for coins and gear.

but you'll need to farm some stuff anyhow ... u will be ready for next xpac I'd say ;)