Raiding/Itemization.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Don't worry, even raid gear doesn't have crit chance, so you can't even lose a lot of pieces of TSO left side even if you wanted to, because you get better stat returns by wearing lower crit chance charms/mainhand/cloak/offhand~!
  2. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Just raid PUG WoE for another 11 weeks? Whats the issue playing the previous expansion content? We will all continue to pay for the "service" either way.

I mean just look at how few are voicing their concerns so far.

/s
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

To be fair we ran WoE a lot back in the original expansion because the gear had crit mit, the jewelry had good resists and it allowed us to gear up random players who had pieces lacking crit mit.

This doesn't mean that stat wise the gear was better, battlegrounds gear was better than most of the heroic gear sans a few rare pieces in this expansion back on launch was well.

I'm not saying repeat this, but it's kinda realistic to the original timeline, WoE gear always has been overpowered for how easy the zone is.
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Item fixes are in, item's look good, raid mobs should look better.

I'm satisfied.
  5. Fistpower Well-Known Member

T2 tweaks would be appreciated too so people have stuff to do the other 4 days.
  6. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I was looking, a lot of the t2 seal gear did get modified.

I haven't sat down super hard and looked at it all in a direct comparison to WoE. But certain WoE pieces like applied heals will be best in slot forever either way.
  7. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Wait what? When?

Edit: nvm I'm in zombie mode, just saw the notes lol
  8. veredeth New Member

Well since your satisfied I guess thats all that matters. Be interesting to see how raid mobs are for other guilds now. I am glad to see itemization fixed, I still think the raid mobs should have been left alone to begin with and not catered to the couple top guilds wants.
  9. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I sincerely mean this when I say, all of you deserve an award for sticking with the server this long.
  10. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Your comprehension is as good as your guild's roster.
  11. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I should of came in at like RoK.

Manaburn/Wizard's wouldn't be nerfed if I did that!
  12. Fistpower Well-Known Member

What guild are you in and how many in your guild shares the views of having everything be a 3 minute tank and spank fight? I'm curious why you think thats good content.
  13. Atan Well-Known Member

Waiting to see mob tuning tonight after patch.

I will say Palace twins HM at 30 minutes was a bit too much HP.... Not that the original state was good, but pendulum swung too far. HM Tox wasn't as bad and fairly close to where it should probably be. Labs EM mobs were a tad high on HP with the ring event on fish dude being stupid high health.

I'll make another feedback thread after we see where the mobs are after today's patch.
  14. Greene Active Member

They're getting there, but HP on some trash mobs are still at a silly level. Especially those fights where you have to clear out X number of groups of spawns, and if you wipe you get to clear those ring mobs out again with super inflated HP! Just a thought.
  15. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

The ring event mob in labs has been reduced to 50million HP per mob, down from 200million.
    Atan likes this.
  16. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

So,

Lots of jewelry is missing resists and a few weapons/belts/cloaks/charms are missing crit chance when every other item in this slot in game has it on it.

You also have itemization issues of hard mode loot being worse than the easy mode equivalent in the slots.

If you need specific examples let me know, if not you can easily look up the loot sets on wikipedia if you're confused, thank you caith.
  17. Atan Well-Known Member

I had two expectations for SF. Itemization at launch that was cohesive, and content that wasn't one pull pushovers.

At this point, itemization got a blanket pass, but still isn't cohesive. Content got some help so some of it takes more than a minute to kill.

Honestly not sure why I continue to pay to play this game.
  18. Ratface Member

Maybe with new live expansion and Christmas, November/December isn't the best time for releasing TLE content, pretty much always feels like we are the last on the to do list.
  19. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Well just going off of every other expansion release date for TLE including FG and stormhold, every month of the year isn't really the best time apparently.
    Zenji likes this.
  20. tbmroark Member

Maybe it's time everyone stops sticking with it. Vote with your wallets. TLE players are just blatantly being taken advantage of now. The award shouldn't be an award for being a sucker.