Raiding Dirge AA Specs

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-re1master, Oct 1, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-re1master Guest

I've recently been raising up a Dirge, it's at 55 right now. I'm raising it for the sole purpose of raiding -- I'm pretty clueless as to dirge AA specs. I've been wondering what I would spec for being a MT group dirge or a non-MT group dirge.

Right now I'm stamina 4-4-8-8, and wis 4-4-6-8-1 IIRC, and just barely starting on my dirge tree (I got 3 into shroud and 5 into bria's (mana regen)), but can easily respec.

Any advice would be appreciated :).
  2. ARCHIVED-EQPrime Guest

I'm currently specced stamina: 4-4-4-8, wisdom: 4-4-6-8-1, intelligence: 4-1 on my dirge. I seen others with this spec and I believe it's fairly popular these days. Unless you need to have bladedance this is the build I'd suggest. As for the dirge tree, the Luck line is a given and most also choose Degradations. I have seen a couple people spec Luck and Life/Death when there were already 1-2 dirges in the guild specced degradations.
    These are all PvE specs. I'm sure PvP would be somewhat different.
  3. ARCHIVED-Topa Guest

Indeed, I spec'd...

Wis: 4-4-6-8-2
    Sta: 4-4-4-8
    Int: 4-1

Luck: 5 Shroud, 5 Bria's, 5 CoB, 5 Crypts, 1 Luck
    Degs: 3 Garsin's, 3 Verlien's, 3 Shrieking Stab, 3 Discante, 3 Daro's, 3 Clara's, 1 Degradate (+2pts hit the required 20 points in the line)
    L & D: 3 Wail of Dead, 5 Elegy of Awakening

** 2 pts can max out an encounter one- personally I'd suggest one Dirge take Clara's and the other Daro's and they each be responsible for maintaining said buff
  4. ARCHIVED-Timmelle Guest

topanga,

you cannot have that build, nothing in it connects to elagy of awakening, you cant go up trees only down
  5. ARCHIVED-duuf Guest

Timmelle wrote:
    Oh Contrar,
    Yah can go sideways....
    Opening the initial aa entry in any of the dirge trees allows you to open the next level in that tree or...
    the next level in one but not both of the trees next to it..
    So in Tops and also in my Dirge AA...
    Shroud opens up a path to Wail
    Wail opens the path to Elegy

Highly Highly recommended by most raiding dirges...

Har Har
    Duubard
  6. ARCHIVED-Topa Guest

I've had that AA build for over 9 months I guarantee it's a valid spec. As Duuf said Shroud down to Wail down to Elegy.