Raid wizzy poulation

Discussion in 'Mages' started by The Duke, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Maddestmonte Member

I don't think it is too much...but trying to come up with an easy solution for devs...mana burn adjust is easy. That said they almost never do the necessary adjustments so expect wiz to be broken until at least the next major update, but more likely all the way to the next xpac. Tell me I'm wrong.
  2. Anunnaki Active Member

Welp, according to these forums, there will be no sorcs left in game within a week.
  3. The Duke New Member

Well their are what 6 raid wizzys game wide that can at least get in the top 4 of the parse...I have screen shots of rangers rouges dirges with complete crap gear...i mean crapppppp...quest gear that can put up more numbers than any wizzy in the game...i mean double their damage...So yea you are right when the last 6 get fed up with noobs out dpsing them for no other reason than the class is broken, the last of us will either move on and pay for another game or reroll a face roll class like a ranger or rouge.
  4. The Duke New Member

We pay for the game the least they could do is look in to it...on why with 5 pieces of prestige my stats are op...yet i can not compete with t1 dps as a wizard? DPS mecanics, the break down of the fights on act to test what works and what dose not, research all the forums, dps craft with the 3 best wizzys in the game, beta test to get an edge. ...Ive held the top spot.....now i cant even get 1 good chart topper...not even biggest hit...I do admit i was away for a long time, But to come back and see just how badly the dev team has FAILED on this isue is like a slap in the face to the people who helped start this game. We are paying customers that you falsely advertised in the charter selection that a wizard is the heavy single target hitter. That means i can not play the game as intended...i want all my money back...i mean all of it..add that up dev team i dare you..cause im about to sue the hell out of you.
  5. Maddestmonte Member

Umm I agree it needs to be fixed but as always anyone threatening to sue certainly should at least read the user agreement and familiarize yourself, no?
  6. The Duke New Member

Oh i did. False advertising, is a no,no and they know it due to the time involved in developing theses toons, the mental anguish coming from an entire server population picking on a class that is suppose to be on par with the rouge. And once was and then some. So to spend thousands of dollars in the course of 12 years to play a toon that can no longer " BY mechanics" compete with any t1 dps class...i was duped...lied to...fooled. I feel ashamed to even play the toon i payed so damn well for. i have thousands of hours sunk into a toon that i hate because the devs are to damn busy to listen to their fan base. So yea i have grounds. and the money to back it up. Being retired at 43 years old means ive really got the money to back it up. They have ruins a once enjoyable rewarding game to spoon feed the masses to make revenue at the expense of their fan base. And oh look at all the forums dating back 4 years at the complaints that were ignored, that is neglect. So yes buzzbee says i have grounds.
  7. Sylke Well-Known Member

lol

Yes, Wizards need help. No, you don't have any legal grounds. ("subject to change" clause pretty much covers any eventuality)

Instead of spewing that nonsense, maybe come up with ideas to bring Wizards back to where they should be?
  8. The Duke New Member

Their are 4 years of people making suggestions oh how to help or fix the wizard.All ignored,neglect in its pure form.
    The fix is so simple...make ice comet the nuke of all nukes.5 to 10 mill hit..up red spells by 4.83 percent. Ill never see it cause im done with this crap i have ulcers due to this.

STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING.

Im tired of being abused by daybreak games. Maybe if i sacrifice myself the rest of the people that had their heart broken will benefit from it. Maybe not.
    This is my last post.Good luck wizzards.
    Delete toon inc delete account inc. thanks daybreak for not providing me with the intended game i payed for.
  9. SacDaddy420 Active Member

perhaps I should of started a new thread..
  10. Strane New Member

Duke, even if they do fix wizards, I'm still not gonna let you beat me :p <3
    -Kooky
  11. Anunnaki Active Member

I can't believe that there is even one person that takes this thread seriously.
  12. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

You should yes. A constructive feedback thread with ideas for the wizard. I would enjoy that thread.
  13. Thalador Active Member

Can I have your stuff? :cool:

Had to lol
  14. Maddestmonte Member

I asked if you had read the licensing agreement, and nothing you said in your post lead me to believe you actually did. You just spewed out what you think the law is, when actually the User Agreemuent means you have absolutely no chance to win. It doesn't matter that you can pay a lawyer, there is no grounds for a lawsuit here.

However that said, the thread IS valid, because wizards are broken so let's get past the nonsense and maybe discuss other ways to fix the class that Daybreak can ignore completely for months, shall we?
  15. Eles Well-Known Member

please fix wizards! , nerf warlocks :p
    Errrorr likes this.
  16. Maldek Active Member

17. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Just to point out a few false premises here:

(1) Warlocks and wizards have never been labeled " THE main dps classes". The tier one dps classes have always been wizard, warlock, assassin, ranger, and more recently and supposedly, beast lords.

(2) Wizards do seem to need some help. Warlocks still compete for top dps just fine if played correctly, Sins have and continue to compete just fine for top dps (ffu chain -> a little filler -> ffu chain -> a little filler -> ffu chain....), and rangers are finally able to compete with the the other t1's after complaining about it for.... I don't know, 7 or 8 years.

(3) Of these 4 t1 dps classes, wizards and warlocks provide some group utility, assassins a ton of it, and rangers for all practical purposes, none.

If you feel wizzies need some love (and I'm not saying they don't), then bring a rational, coherent, and logical argument that identifies specific mechanical issues that can backed up with data to support them. Simply saying "well, wizzies were always the top of the parse, and now they are not, so the class is obviously broken" is not going to win you a lot of support.

I think this was the point Errrror was trying to make.

I don't play a wiz, so I can't really comment on how it plays. But from what I've observed, it seems as though increments for FB take a long time to build, and given the high burns enabled by itemization, wizzies are feeling it. Dont know if this is right or not, just how it looks to me.
    Tajar likes this.
  18. Balbasur Active Member

this all started when tanks were given death saves that should of been given to priests.
  19. The Duke New Member

The deceptive trade practices prohibited by the Uniform Act can be roughly subdivided into conduct involving either a) unfair or fraudulent business practice and b) untrue or misleading advertising. Because its across state and country lines the FCC has jurisdiction. So you uninformed perseon, bedover and just take it..Your lack of knolage is well just jawdroping... That little user agreement is toilet paper...to get you to just TAKE IT....Your looking at this like a kids game .when if fact it is a multi million dollar company "stealing from you Buy lieing...So yes i read it..My lawyers read it and just laughed...
  20. The Duke New Member

////Im guessing you have never read what each class dose when you create your toon...Because in black and white it says wizards Are the ones that bring the highest amount of dps to a single target. And ive read 4 years of unanswered complaints, Im not sinking any more time into this "lie" to make suggestions to people that do not listen at all, just collect money. Besides WE PAY THEN TO PROVIDE CORRECT CODING. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD I DO THEIR JOB IM PAYING THEM TO DO.