Raid loot quality.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Skydan, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Balbasur Active Member

Solo and heroic should give the best loot, you get less people to kill it so it's harder.
    Le Clown likes this.
  2. Balbasur Active Member

It's a huge logical flaw to think that something that you can use more people on are harder
  3. LogosZanta Member

Hilarious.

Thanks Balbasur your posts make me chuckle.

The logic is that it us risk vs reward. Rage fire is best in slot mount that is group only but has huge risk of failure. It's risk of time lost for number of people. So 6 people's time has a value of 6x while 24 people's time has a value of 24x.
    Le Clown likes this.
  4. Raenius Well-Known Member

I could start to explain to you something like coordination you would need if you have several people to fulfill certain script requirements, but I guess you are (as being #1 troll WW on forums) just not worth the effort.
    Neiloch likes this.
  5. Daalilama Well-Known Member

What in god's green earth are you even talking about? Are you asserting that raid gear should be less quality than heroic (and I'm not talking rare heroic drops) just because we use a 24 man roster over say a 6 man roster? The only logical flaw I am seeing is your thought patterns.
  6. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Balbasur always posts comments that oppose the main thread's idea. To get fire of a discussion going. I don't understand why people still falls for it.
    He in reality may agree with you all. It's just his way.

Red gemstones should have price in etymas and should be crafter and/or sold by vendor. Thus it won't take 5 years for a guild like ours (not killing contested) to get all raiders gear upgraded. Otherwise I will keep my potent gear. Tyvm!
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

Eh, to a point blindly posting antagonistic comments can spark reasonable discussion. It also can start flame-wars which get threads locked. So, trolling or stoking fires... same thing really.
  8. Kraeref Well-Known Member

That is why people shouldn't even acknowledge or reply to his comments. I see few couldn't resist it though.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

Or they can just ignore him... Then there is nothing to see ;)
  10. Balbasur Active Member

I'm not trolling it's the truth. It's just like the NFL, teams can't win with just a good QB, need the whole package. Thus, it's harder solo and gorup because less people. Not understand why this is so controversial, it's quiet logical.
  11. Kcool005 Active Member

Horrible troll, don't ruin this thread.
  12. Balbasur Active Member

Not a troll, it's the truth.
  13. slippery Well-Known Member

Ignore makes posts invisible and you won't even know. It's pretty amazing.
    Mermut likes this.
  14. Seiffil Active Member

Aside from the disjointed posts where you're trying to figure out what people are talking about because you don't see the post they're responding to, but a small price to pay to be shielded from someone's stupidity.