Not A Bug Raid Green adorns aren't levelling from raid weekly

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dronk, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Dronk New Member

The green adorns our raid force has acquired through raiding such as Cometglow and Star Shard do not level up with the raid weekly quest. There is no reason to do heroics other than levelling these green adorns, and it is exceedingly difficult to gather a group interested in doing heroic weeklies, within or external to the guild. Please fix this so we have a chance of getting our raid greens to level 10 before the next expansion.

Also, and I'm not sure this was the intention or not, but we're at 10 green adorns dropped from raiding weekly 3x since the expansion started. Raid mounts, on the other hand, are rotting because we're getting 1-2 per EC raid. I think a drop rate balance should be looked at.
    Menoric, crustypillows and Erin like this.
  2. Lucutious Active Member

As much as I hate to say it, this is not a bug. The adornment is functioning as intended. I believe this would be better served as a feedback request.

(I think I agree with you, by the way.)
  3. Dronk New Member

I appreciate your support, but I think it's working as it's implemented, not as intended, and that's what I'm challenging.

It's a change from the preceding expansions and the behavior the players have come to expect. I have waited this long to see if this was corrected internally once the expansion was stabilized. If it was a clear intention to change the behavior of raid dropped items to need heroic content completions, I'd love to hear from a developer to indicate that.
    Menoric and Erin like this.
  4. Ratalthor Developer

As others have stated in this thread, this is working as intended. Please share feedback and suggestions in forum sections other than Bug Reports.