Raid curency for heroic achievements

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Billyrayy, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Billyrayy Active Member

What is the logic behind requiring shadowmarks instead of marks of twilight to purchase the rewards from binding to the dark for alts after completing this? Is this not entirely doable in heroic zones? Why the need to be a raider now if that is the case. Also, to that point why require shadowmarks to purchase the 205 resolve helm after completeing the Heroic expert achievement the unlock the pattern accountwide? I did the work same as everyone else.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  2. Slick1155 New Member

Yeah that just seems unfair
  3. Revanu Well-Known Member

You did the work and got he heroic version, if u want the raid counterpart, do the raids to buy it. Cut and dry
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Billyrayy Active Member

If your referring to the helm, I disagree but whatever. But the scepter and the green adorn that goes with it can be obtained via heroics, yet there is no way to buy it for your alts unless you raid and get shadowmarks. That to me makes no sense.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Ask the question in the Kander's Candor thread and see if they'll address it.

OTOH, The T1 raids aren't that hard, especially since you can get decent gear to run them from the Overseer and Diaku Corral. You should be able to put together a PUG, and lots of people will be interested.
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

7. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Requiring raid currency for the hat achievement, that is only completed in heroic dungeons, is weird, but for the tier of the hat....eh...I get it, but don't agree with it. However, if raid tokens are required for the scepter quest for alts, that I don't agree with at all, especially since the whole thing can be completed entirely in heroics. There's no reason at all why this should require raid tokens.
    Bludd and Breanna like this.
  8. Tupperbeast Active Member

and that is exactly the logic of raid players, the hat from the Achievement has nothing to do with the raid content just because Daybreak made a mistake in their mechanic or rewrite it when programming did heroic players now have a disadvantage because of this?

The achievement itself is from the heroic content, the values unfortunately correspond better to one from the raid, for that you cannot criticize it or always come up with the opinion then do T1 raids because this statement is completely unnecessary here. What you did not understand is the logic, and he is right with his statement if the achievement was flagged on the account, he also has tokens with normal tokens that you can buy in heroic content or in solo content because it is an improvement and he has learned it point out there is nothing to discuss or come up with arguments that he has to do T1 raids for the coins.

The point is like the whole addon there have been mistakes made so far not to mention improved fixes, to use us players as test dummies is another thing I see with two eyes in one where we can support the team where it is factual and in the productivity already partially fails to provide help otherwise unfortunately no criticism is desired which in turn makes the other difficult what is scolding communication. Finally, the player is the loser who tries to get the best out of the char for his wealth.

Therefore, do not criticize him with his statement, because with his statement he is right and not wrong he does not program the game but Daybreak and their devs. Of course, these are all human beings and they can make mistakes, but you should be able to make mistakes nowadays and just say as a company yes players we will and look at the situation again, that's the difference at the moment where some countries are preferred over others, the path to the human and not thinking like a machine.

And now Good hunting in Norrath , and stays healthy....
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Hopefully the scepter and green adorn will be changed to heroic currency with the next patch.
  10. Revanu Well-Known Member

While the light sigil or whatever is heroic version, the counterparts it also unlocks are of raid quality tier/name. So there is that
  11. Billyrayy Active Member

Although I don't regularly raid, the few t1 and t2 and t3 pickups I have done require marks of twilight for the raid armor patterns, not shadow marks. So there is that.
  12. Gninja Developer

It is purchasable by EITHER raid or heroic currency.