Raid buffs - Scout DPS

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Jessup, May 12, 2020.

1. Jessup New Member

Looking for some help on what buffs I should be asking for in BoL raids on my Sin. I am often dropped into the MT group for the transfer. My request is more geared toward a straight dps group.

What buffs are best? Who should I be begging/paying off for the best buffs to top the parse. If you could help by listing them by priority that would be helpful too since time is limited during raids.
  2. quisling Well-Known Member

It is for the good of the raid that the toon that CAN utilize the buffs the best gets those buffs. Now, its not exactly fun to be a dps class not getting any of the good buffs, but /shrug its about winning a fight, not winning a parse. That said, on fights where its not absolutely necessary, giving up those buffs to others that dont normally get them isn't a bad thing.

That said, you want to be in a group with an inq, mystic, zerker and illy i think.
  3. Melt Actually plays the game

You'll want to be in the MT group with a zerker, inq, mystic, dirge/illy/coercer (and getting jcaps from another group) and a swash
  4. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

5. Jessup New Member

Thank you for the group make ups. I would like to look at my buff bar and confirm if I have the proper buffs on me knowing that those classes are in my group. So to get to the point, what are the buffs that I can actively check on and ask for if they are not present. Spell or effect names by priority preferred.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

First off, you might mention that the 'sin buff can be cast out of group now.
  7. Sniper Member

Battle cry from your dirge would be a big one, and then if u have a thaum in group oblivion link is another and last bolster from mystic