raid alliance on MajDul?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ConcealFate, Mar 3, 2020.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Hi, just wondering if there are any raid alliances recruiting on MajDul. Possibly some guilds interested in starting one?

The current active raid guilds seem to all have waiting lists if your not a bard or chanter. Also, most are already into T2 raids and requiring 3750 resolve.

I play a conj with 3655 res and 162 pot. I really like my guild and would like to stay with them. I may be able to put 1 solid group together if an alliance does come up.

Thanks!
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Knights of a Shattered Past and the Crushbone Raid Alliance Brigades are the ones I know of. Ask in General Chat and you will probably get more suggestions. I personally am raiding with CRA Brig 1.
    ConcealFate and Breanna like this.
  3. Elorastar Member

Butcherblock Guild Alliance is made up of people from a number of guilds. We are pretty solid on summoners but our raid leader may consider another one especially if that summoner brings a dependable healer or two along as heals are our biggest need. Check out Grenrick's Guidance for more info.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  4. Airablade Active Member

I have to agree with the above posts... BGA and Brig1 are two great alliances. It is getting tough for people to find raid guilds right now. I know my guild has closed applications as we are at 34 raiders currently. Good luck to you and your friends in your endeavors to get into one of these great alliances.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  5. Arieva Well-Known Member

Black Sheep has room for several bodies right now if they can meet our times. www.eq2blacksheep.com, not an alliance but might be able to take the entire group at this point depending on class and capability. contact me if interested