Rageborn Extra Attacks (2H) also not for ranged

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Vlkodlak, May 3, 2020.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Just curious why the +10 ability double cast white adorn is not available for the ranged slot, and or why there is not a +5 one available for the primary and secondaries?

Seems pretty one sided that you are forced to use a 2H item to benefit from the additional double cast while everyone else is excluded to only use the non weapon slots. Every class and type of player should be able to utilize these.

Would love to see all of the ranged items opened back up to using these type adorns again.
  2. Thand Well-Known Member

Non of the two handed emyprial Plus adorns can be use in range either only void and below
  3. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Yes, that statement is true albeit this thread was specifically pointed at the previous Rageborn adorns from last expansion. I was merely wanting to point out that why is there only a 2H version of the adorn, I am not asking for the adorn to be fixed as it should be, but more so add the option of a 1H version for Primary and Secondary so that folks that use Pri and Sec items have the same chance to increase their ADC as the folks that choose to use a 2H.
  4. Priority Well-Known Member

That's cool, if we can get the same infusion results and overall potency as the folks that use 2 weapons.
  5. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

This is a point that matters much because scouts and tanks mostly use 1h and 2h or Shield so you cant use the 10 ADC because of non 5 and 5 for both slots.
    Its missing since last expansion and mantiont very often.
    If they wont change for last Expa they could put a recipe for in game now wont be a big deal.
    All Secondary weapons//shields for mages / scouts / tanks are useless beside thier potection abillity to use Blockchance if equiped and avoid many players from benefit of the 10 Ability DC because thier is non Addorn for those slots.

Btw the option to use the 2 Hand Critical Addorn on Crossbows should be taken away from game or the possibility to use it on Wands and staffs too should be implemented.
    We never had a Expa exept CD before were Mages / Priests are forced to use a Bow / Crossbow to use some addorns which highly matters like the CB Temp Addorn now.
    For me i hope next expa these crossbow s...it will be over and we come back to the old way of EQ2 which was much better.

So Crossbows out or Ability in game to use the Temps on all other Ranged Weapons.

Hellfiren