Quukoo's Kuuckoo [DVC-end] - Maj'Dul Server {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Part II of my DVC double feature. We're inside the freakin' clock! Sorry it took a moment for that to process:)
    Well done guys, you all did fantastic work as always. I really hope that people get off their backsides and come to visit and vote and show you the support you deserve. This is a decorating COMMUNITY and taking time out of your day to say some kind words and show a bit of encouragement go a long way.

Thank you to all who have watched my nonsense over the years, I'm officially retiring now and I know that the other ladies will do wonderful jobs on all your future video needs.

2. Breanna Well-Known Member

NOOOOOO don't retire, you are so awesome doing these all the time. I will miss you.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

O forgot the house was most awesome too. I like the lighter colors made it look brighter.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

This home is still a work in progress, as noted by Febrith during the video. A lot to be done still in this home.Thank you for touring both homes, Febrith.

I love your videos and will miss seeing them in the future, but I hope 'retiring' doesn't mean you are leaving game as well? You are a valuable member of our decorating community, and it just wouldn't be the same without you.
  5. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

The use of the Panic Button felt rather a permanent statement,...
    unless,... ;)
    I bring in my mystic Lak,.. and she can rez Feb's cold, dead corpse with a 96% rez,...
    then the clockworks on premises can give her wilted wings a press and starch at no charge. :D
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

She may be getting burned out; I'd gone off on hiatus for a year awhile back, but came back eventually. :)

Uwk
    /crossing_fingers
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr and Breanna like this.
  7. Llieam Well-Known Member

Thank you Feb for all you have done with us...I am really sorry to see you are leaving eq2 and I hope that you have a great time with whatever you do in the future! Thank you for all your videos over the years - we really appreciate all the hard work you have done with our community. I will miss you Feb.

Great job on the house as well, DVC does great work as all ways.

Wares
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.