quick question from a returning player

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Paskhal, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Paskhal New Member

Hi, just came back after a few years hiatus, I had a digital copy of EQ 2, but I have a new computer now.

So, my question is, if I buy a copy of chains of eternity, can I download the whole game with all expansions?

If not, what will I be missing?

Thanks a lot for your help
  2. din ohtar Member

all but age of discovery, which has the mercenary. AOD also has a new class (beastlord), and allows people to create, and fight, in player made dungeons, but I expect its the mercenary thats used the most.

Any decent player is much better that a merc - the healer merc may not heal as often as they could, the dps merc has a desire to ignore their settings and go into melee, and the tanks falls like a wet paper bag, but soloing is made a whole lot easier with a second toon in the party

I cant remember if AOD has any new zones

http://www.everquest2.com/expansion-content

Welcome to EverQuest® II Age of Discovery™! This is the eighth expansion of the groundbreaking EverQuest II franchise. Age of Discovery offers several never-seen-before features including new user-generated content and bringing back the classic favorite Beastlord class from the original EverQuest release. Make your mark in-game by creating your very own Dungeon, play as a character class never available in EverQuest II, and hire some much needed help for your heroic battles. This is truly an unprecedented expansion in terms of pure features and valuable in-game items.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

no new zones, etc with AoD