Questions

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by BearWhoWalks, Sep 15, 2021.

1. BearWhoWalks Member

On EQ 1 web site had a link to check just what expansion you owned. I guess EQ 2 wants hide that information because I can't find anything. I really don't know if I bought it yet as I spent the summer in and out of the hospital for my heart and at 76 things have been fuzzy.
    Prestige Homes..... Why are you using entire zones ?? too lazy to design nicer homes ??
    Unuseable loot...... This one really drives me crazy. I started playing in very early months of EQ, as a newbe money was hard to get I developed a strong looting habit if it was not tied or claimed I looted it. Weapons' were brought back repaired and sold. This habit is second nature as I can't pass up loot. Now here is what drives nuts....90% of my loot I can't sell....trade....transmute. so it gets destroyed every 2-3 months. Breaks my heart to see all the money going down the drain.
    on the loot deal I work the caster class mainly their is no loot from treasure chests or else where why ?
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Type /show_account_features when you're logged in on the relevant account to see a list of expansions on that account.
    Jaden likes this.
  3. BearWhoWalks Member

Thank You ................ you are the first person to answer
    Jaden likes this.