Questions on what is new for Assassin classes after damage increase update 104

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Aran Anar, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Hello I am trying to decide now after game update 104 if I want Assassin or Ranger. I have both level 100 on my account and really wonder who does more damage in one hit with the same gear equipped ?

Assassin now have 20% damage increase to combat ability's can any assassin post here if they notice the difference now with max hit like assassinate combat art and they damage parse like in heroic group or raid is your best highest hit with best skill doing more ?

Ranger have bow epic 2.0 does 755 - 2265 damage weapon and arrows can be around +250 or more damage on arrows so 2500 damage weapon and assassin with epic 2.0 does 302 - 906 damage weapon the ranger with his bow does way over 2x or 2 and 1/2 rimes the damage With a Much Higher Low Number the rangers lowest number on his epic 2.0 is 765 and the assassin lowest number on his epic 2.0 is 302.

Ranger wins the damage on epic weapons and your combat ability's work as fast as you can click on them the only thing assassin does is hit faster with a 4 second delay weapon with Auto Attack ONLY and ranger at 8 seconds.

Now we have game update 104 and Assassin now does + 20% more damage to all combat arts. Please Post here with you comments and any screen shots if you like to show your damage and your biggest " MOST DAMAGE IN ONE HIT " Screen shot with ranger or assassin.

We get new Combat ability's what are the new Assassin Combat ability's and what are the new Ranger combat ability's ?

New ascension ability's ?

Thank you for reading , Arnar Anran Guild leader of Arania guild on Antonia Bayle server :D
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

Ranger is the way to go. The weapon damage does not matter at all. 2000 damage in a world of DPS in the billions is insignificant, and the ranger hawk is unbalanced.
  3. kluxor Well-Known Member

Agree 100%. Assassin can absolutely wreck the 30 second parses, especially with an assassinate reset, but after that the dps starts trailing off and can't sustain the numbers that a ranger can do with a hawk. Hawk is far superior to assassin dumbfire, sniper squad >shadow, never needing stealth to use combat arts, being able to try to reset sniper squad as soon as (havoc maybe, can't remember the name of the IPS equivalent) is up versus IPS reset, not having to be on top of the mob, not being stuck in the garbage for buffs MT group, plus many other reasons I can't think of a reason I'd rather play an assassin over a ranger other than that I have ancients on my assassin.

That being said, some people are enjoying assassin a little more, but still well behind ranger/Conj/bl/wizard.
  4. Aran Anar Active Member

Awsome ill use my item unattuners and gear up my ranger :D
  5. kluxor Well-Known Member

if you're already an assassin just spend those 50 loyalty tokens and betray
    Snikkety likes this.