Questions on present day "Lore" - Antonia and Lucan

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-Aethelred24, Jun 24, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Koehianna Guest

Hmmm... I'm gonna have to go look for that now. I'm surprised I haven't found it, I visit that part of Freeport fairly often.
  2. ARCHIVED-Nocturnal Abyss Guest

Foci-yes, this is Opal Darkbriar, leader of the Dismal Rage in Everquest, as well as a teach in the old Academy of Arcane Science, though she taught their under a disguise, so as not to incur the wrath and prejudice of people at the time.
    Tayil - The Overlord is, no doubt, a busy, and very private man, thus he delegates responsibility to others he has learned to trust. Tayil is one of these people. As she mentions if you talk to her in the Tenebrous Tangle, at the Froglok Refuge, the Foci and the Overlord sort of raised her, whether he went Woody Allen on her is up to speculation.
    Overlord's likeness to PnP guy - CuddlingWolf, if I remember your comments on all of the lore released by the Plane of Hate PnP made to you by Vhalen himself, the only actual lore given was that, "Innoruuk kidnapped the first elven king and queen, and turned them into the first Teir'Dal." Everything else is pretty much PnP world, and isn't really applicable as official lore, however, you're the one who talked with Vhalen, not me, so by all means, correct me if I'm wrong.

Lucan D'Lere and Antonia Bayle: Where are they now? If I had to guess? Paperwork, all these darn refugees keep coming into their cities, and they have to process them all, giving them rooms, making sure there's stuff for them to do, as well as doing more administrative things, like keeping the various factions in the city from killing eachother. Running an empire is undoubtedly no easy task!!