Questions On How To Finish Sub-Class

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-mike36799, Nov 26, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-mike36799 Guest

I finally just DINGED!! So I walk down into BB after I get the quest, and I figure I need to go to the Brewery. Well, I walk down, and I get into there. They really don't tell you BTW which area you need to be in, and BB is a large confusing dungeon.

Well, I get into the Brewery, and I am using my new sneak mode that I got from attaining Level 19. A group is in the brewery, and low and behold BUCKLY spawns right on top of me. I aggo the whole cave, and that's it for me. Needless to say I am at 30% debt, and I want to confirm that the brewery is even the correct location.

If you can unviel this information for me, or post a link that would be great. I have tried alternate websites, even the most popular ones (I don't want to violate and UELA, but "yes" I know the big ones). Well, with this new thread I plan on updating it on EXACTLY how I finish this quest to make it easier on us Swashbuckers in training.

Thanks for helping out, or even taking time to read this. I hope someone can help me out, but for now I need to hit the hay. G'night! Untill tomorrow!
  2. ARCHIVED-flavour101 Guest

This is my experience, just last night in BB (dealing with the Sub-class quest).
    All the mobs were up in the brewery. I just came out of the water (still snooping) and stayed to the right wall, as there was a named (not Buckley, but another one) to the left side... I thought I could circle around and maybe enter the brewery area, and do "whatever" I had to do there.... needless to say, I took 5 more steps (pressing to the right side wall as much as I could so as not to get aggro from the named mob) when my SNoop broke and I got jumped buy about 10 different gnolls, the named included.

I put on SPRINT and ran out the far entrance (just up the tunnel, no more then 20 steps)... I made it and zoned, and had planned to go back inside and try again, but when I looked at my quest screen it said I had to go back to ....Silvertongue (the Q Harbour guy).... apparently I had done what I needed to do-- hope that helps.

Check this link for more info: http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=33&message.id=28

Garrett.
    Message Edited by flavour101 on 11-26-2004 05:38 AM