Questions About Xpac Perks

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Almee, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I had that problem off and on for over a month. I found one character, out of about 12 at the time, that didn't have the problem. I use that one to copy the UI from.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

We concur on the evaluation of the two hybrids, haha. They're not that awesome. I find I keep going back to Evania for consistency. One question I do have...had a friend who had a merc (supposedly a coercer) named Cochise. I've heard it's ultra rare, but I haven't been able to find much info about it. Was scanning a number of sites, but darn thing seemed to be evasive.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The wiki is looking at Census for item names, and we pulled all the merc names from that data. The coercer mercs are, except for one, from the Marketplace. We have the names, and most of the stats, but we don't know the rarity of some. The three really rare ones are K'nozz the Confuser, Mindblaster Kander, and Walkyria Edda:
    • Axuimos, Mind Assassin
    • Coler Samridge
    • Gelga Gloomspellsl (Marketplace/ Common)
    • Grabby Boombottom
    • Jeso Vuss (Marketplace/ Uncommon)
    • K'nozz the Confuser (Marketplace/ Rare)
    • Manero Driedlung
    • Mindbender Talid (2013 SOE Live)
    • Mindblaster Kander (Marketplace/ Rare)
    • Nerrin Drudge
    • Nevanon (Marketplace/ Common)
    • Qaaxl Brainfouler (Marketplace/ Uncommon)
    • Sheno Boggart
    • Sireen Wyndmoore (Marketplace/ Uncommon)
    • Sithra Veil (Marketplace/ Common)
    • Temurin Darkthrall (Marketplace/ Uncommon)
    • Ulrark Reborn
    • Ursalled Thas
    • Va'Vex Shadowheart (Marketplace/ Common)
    • Walkyria Edda (Marketplace/ Rare)
    • Woofland Pawmelter
    If there is one named "Cochise", it would be in the Coercer section of the Merc Basement, but I sure haven't seen it, and EQ2U doesn't find it, either. Maybe your friend is misremembering?
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.