Questioning unlocking temp fabled items on silver sub

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by The-Plethora, Nov 16, 2012.

1. The-Plethora Active Member

I have 2 accounts one of which is gold and another which is at silver, I would imagine a lot of 2 boxers adopt this approach.

On the defiler on the silver account there are a couple of things that I would suggest need attention.

Call of the veteran - Issues about it working aside I have been using this for around a year no problem, then I logged in the other day and now have to unlock it? what gives?

Food - can't equip fabled food? I seem to remember unlockers not working on fabled food either.

Summoned items: Can't remember the name of the spell offhand but there is a defiler spell that summons a fabled temp clicky that cures stuns etc. Again I had been using this for months without issue, now it summons the item and I cannot use it because it is fabled. Really? I have to use an unlocker each time this spell is used?
    I have the master version of this spell and always have done, but if I only had the Adept 3 would I only summon a mastercrafted clicky which I could then use? I paid for the unlocker to use the spell, yet I can't really use it?

Do other classes with summoned clickys like necro and conjuror hearts and shards now also have this restriction?
  2. Terrogaunt Developer

From how the code looked before I touched it, food was never able to be equipped on a Silver account if it was above a certain tier, but you were able to continue using the already equipped stack until it ran out. I didn't change the code for equipping items, now I just give it the option to unlock if it fails.

Call of the Veteran is bugged because it's coming from a miscbag. Until my change makes it Live (which I hope is soon), miscbags are currently not flagging items from the claim window as unlocked when you unpack them. That fix should be going in shortly.

If you get me the name of the summoned item, I can look into it further. I'd recommend that you try using it. It could very well be that the item just looks like it's locked but still lets you use it.
  3. The-Plethora Active Member

Thanks for the feedback, hopefully this picture explains it more easily...

[IMG]

Here you can see Its summoned through crystallize soul but retains the level of 71 and you can see the lock icon at the top left. Fairly sure its a bug as the text at the bottom left gives an error message rather than a message about unlocking items etc.
    Kane Hart likes this.
  4. Terrogaunt Developer

Edit: Nvm, I skimmed lol. I'll look into it!