Question: Where do I get Uncommon Lunar Material?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Semperfifofum, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I can't salvage or transmute anything in my recipe book, because the current gear is all No Value. Just like apparently it was in Beta:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-transmuting-incorrectly.592330/#post-6584387

So it looks like this is intentional. Where are people supposed to get the fuel then?

I'm not saying anything about the quality of Empyral gear, or reason why you'd want to make it, just asking a simple question. People have already pointed out that the gear is not useful.

I see some ULM on the broker. Where did people get it from?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

You have to crush mastercrafted gear. Transmute or salvage will do.
    So that's 2 rares and 2.5 plat per 'uncommon lunar material'.
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  3. Moss Well-Known Member

I love the fact that I need 75 uncommon lunar materials + 1 rare shadow to craft the « best » mastercrafted gear.

And I need 150 common rares to craft and transmute 75 normal mastercrafted items to get them. At least the rare shadow are almost common now.

All of this to get an item that is lesser than the rewards we get while doing the timeline.

Someone really love crafters :)
    Quillyne, Rhodris and Argosunited like this.
  4. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Oh I see. I had missed that it was now three tiers, handcrafted MC/Legendary and MC/Fabled.

The goal I was trying to reach is transmuting the MC/Fabled to a mana, but that's just impossible since it's no value.

Wow, that breaks so much stuff. It means no casual player has much hope of any Red Adorns. But they do indeed need them, it's not like the content is balanced so red adorns are a bonus. If you don't have them, it's a hindrance. Even landscape mobs stun you for very long periods. They could've easily provided a non-raid version that prevents stun with a 50% chance and used no manas.
    Tkia and Argosunited like this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Wait.. the gear that takes 150 rares and 187.5p plat just to craft.. is no value? *blink blink* *blink blink blink* Wow.
    Quillyne, Tkia, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Yep! I was going to just sell any of the Empyral armor/tailor/weapon books I got but they're not even worth selling. Last few I checked, including a 120 tailor were less than a single rare harvest.

Lvl 120 Empyral tailor book, all items are 150 resolve and no-value.