Question solo missions in Myrist

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kleinerdrache, May 27, 2019.

1. Kleinerdrache New Member

OK, So I am new back to the game and am trying to do the solo missions.
    Each mission takes me to the elements area. I choose a mission say:
    "Study of Air: Empty Nest {SOLO}" and it tells me to go into the Eryslai: the Midnight Aerie instance.
    Ok here is were I am really confused. How do I get into that instance?
    I go into Eryslai: The kingdom of Winds but I can not find and instance there or when I click on the portal.

Any information around this and how to get into the right instance would be great
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Have you completed the signature line yet? Need to do that to open up the instanced zones.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Kleinerdrache New Member

OK so I am missing something.
    Do you know the Signature line name?
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Kleinerdrache and Breanna like this.
  5. Krsnik New Member

This is a follow on to the OP's question. Maelin Starfyre won't talk to my 110 main in order to get the first CD signature quest. I have completed the Scrivener's TS timeline and all the running around quests that the various librarians give you that take you the overland zones. I read that I need a letter titled Official Summons of Justice. I have one version of that which came from Justinian Theo in Timorous Deep. He asked me to change deities and follow a short quest line. I went ahead and did it, but I still can't get the CD signature quest line. I have also signed the book in the library and done those quests. If somebody can point me in the right direction, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
  6. Krsnik New Member

I found my answer! I was still missing one quest in the library that I had overlooked. I now have the first Elements quest.
    Chrol likes this.
  7. Harkone Silverwolf New Member

So what was the quest and where do you pick it up?