Question regarding the new green adornments.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Wurm, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

When I logged in yesterday my

\aITEM -156209158 2111635911:Theldek's Translucent Pearl Necklace\/a

had one of its white adornments removed and it (the adornment) was placed in my overflow due to the new green slot.

I looked at the green adornments today on the broker and they all say finger/neck; so why do both my rings from the same raid tier not have a green slot then? Consistency is always a good thing.

\aITEM 800872278 -1505763874:Skull-Crowned Ring of Dagarn\/a
    \aITEM 694040700 -422809325: Polished Dracurian Signet Ring\/a (*edit* space added to get rid of the :p )

I was wondering if anyone knows SOE's reasoning behind this?
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

Oh and as a transmuter myself, I noticed most of the items I farm on a daily basis for T9 adorning components are now giving T10 instead. Is this going to make T9 components harder to find later on?
  3. Kwikdeath Active Member

I was actually posting about where to ask this myself a little bit ago. I feedbacked this on beta and posted in the beta forums, but never got a response. Kander posted that the Avatar rings were doing to be looked at, and I was assuming that PoW/HM Drunder/Skyshrine rings would also be looked at, but I think they may have been overlooked.

Really, I will probably still wear \aITEM 1683462527 -872310461:Forceful Rampaging Iron Band\/a for awhile simply because of the proc, but it seems silly that some items were looked at and adjusted while others were not.
  4. Kwikdeath Active Member

I did finally hear from a dev on this one, and apparently only the PoW and Avatar rings will get the green slots.

I think this is unfortunate, as some of the rings from Drunder or Skyshrine were fairly nice, and it seems sad that we will have to replace them with non-upgrades just so that we can begin to level our green adornments.

I would ask them to reconsider, but the decision has apparently already been made. Nice to know that refarming all that HM Drunder really was a waste of time after it had been upgraded...
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

the level 90+ is T10 so now they give T10 tranmutes you can still farm level 80+ zones to get the T9 transmutes