Question regarding soloability...

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-caitlintft, Jun 23, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-caitlintft Guest

I have a brigand that I am going to be betraying to a swashbuckler, and I was wondering at the viability of soloing with a swashbuckler, or even duoing with a troubador? I am planning on pairing this with the hubby's troubadour and we wondered how the pair would work before we got so far and went, meh, this doesn't seem to be all that effective. Any advice would be very helpful! Thanks in advance!
  2. ARCHIVED-gatrm Guest

For content up to and including easier/low end t7 (KoS) you'll be fine, for pretty much anything short of raid content. EoF and harder, especially in t8 you are going to need heals to complete heroic content.
    If you are just looking at leveling, then finding groups at level cap, you'll be fine with that combo- you'll mow through solo content with ease.
  3. ARCHIVED-urgthock Guest

Swash and troub should have no problems tearing through solo content at all. You may have some slight downtime at times although I wouldn't expect that to occur all that often. Pair up that swash with a healer and you should never have any downtime really at all.
  4. ARCHIVED-Henge42 Guest

Get your hubby to betray to Dirge and you will be well set.
  5. ARCHIVED-BaronVonPitviper Guest

+1 to the dirge statment.
    In tank spec with corresponding gear, I can easily take the trash in Seb (even the HT ones) duo with dirge. This is attributed to the main 3 debuffs, the heal and CoB. Those debuff spells are imperative to win those kinds of fights. I highly doubt the trouby would even come close as an effective duo for Seb or CoM or the like. that being said, if the dirge is > troub in blue and green heroic content, they seriously would tear up in solo.
  6. ARCHIVED-BaronVonPitviper Guest

Seriously, keep your brigand. Unless you are dead set on betrayal for some unknown reason, I would stay as a brigand over swashy for the situation you have outlined. imo, they are the best scout tanks due to their stuns and insane agro from all their debuffs.