Question on Teleports

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Halo-NA, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Halo-NA New Member

I know on live servers guilds have all the teleports/bells/portals that can be purchased and put into guild halls so everyone can use.. is this available on TLE for character housing? I know there aren't any guild halls, but can say a character have a house with any of these "porting" items?
  2. LawnIQ Member

I don't think they area available at all since I see a ton of ports at SS carpet and in Qeynos anf FP.

Anyone else verify?
  3. Testa23 New Member

None of those items are in game. It's all spire portals and druid rings from players. With a few items with like "teleport to a tavern" things
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There are a number of items in-game that will port you somewhere. The Azure Shard from Splitpaw gets you to south Thundering Steppes. When you get the expansion with the Isle of Mara, the vendor there has stones that will port you to Mara, south central Commonlands, central Antonica, and Moors of Ykesha. Once tinkering is in-game, eventually yoiu get recipes for Wormholes that take you various places.

Even on Live, a bunch of these are just darn helpful. On the Fallen Gate server, I dunno what I'd have done without the various porting baubles.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Naneeje Well-Known Member

If I am not mistaken, we may have the option coming up when EoF launches. Isn't that when city festivals went into play? Also, tinkered versions of stuff come out with BBM, I may be wrong, but the 2pack of teleportation pads were from a city festival I thought. Also from the SPire events, but not sure those are going live.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The pads are house items that allow you to port inside your home or guildhall.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.