Question concerning Abilities and Wardens.

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Naverin, Nov 20, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Naverin Guest

I'm just hoping to ge some advice from the wardens and other experienced players reading this forum. I'm currently a level 15 druid and have so far recieved one abilities upgrade with which I chose to upgrade my wisdom, but I am beginning to wonder;

What will be the advantages and disadvantages to having a Warden with abilities upgrades all in Wisdom (i.e. having a massive wisdom by the time you reach maximum level), and the same for a Warden with ability upgrades spread throughout the main ones (Agility, Stamina, Wisdom, Strength..) Which will be more powerful, and more versatile at maximum level? which will be easier to REACH maximum level with? Which will potentially make my character a weakling able to do very little in a big fight? Is something in between the examples above the best way to go?

Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-WAM37 Guest

I'd say depends on how you want to play.

Personally I like being the best in one area rather than spread out but it means I am weak in some areas and do better in a group where others plug those holes.

If you want ot solo more it may be better to spread out a bit.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

Personally, I'd consider wisdom and agility to be equally valuable. Wisdom should be easy to come by in gear, but with the amount that we get hit Agility can come in awfully handy.

That said, it's really up to you, as I haven't found small increases in stats to have a terribly large impact on the game.
  4. ARCHIVED-Danluyen Guest

I agree with Caerwyn, high agility really seems to make a difference in melee durability. This particularly important for soloing but also may make the difference with a lousy tank or adds.

My guess as well is that power and wisdom will be easier to get through gear than agility. Time will tell.

Dan
  5. ARCHIVED-Urkraft Guest

In my opinion anything that affects AC , dmg avoidance and hit points are the most important things to have - given we are penalized by wearing only leather armor and therefore get hit a lot. Few HP more can help you in dishing out that one more spell that can change a fight outcome.

Having said that from the feedback to date and the still to little experience wiht the end game shared in the community (And being the game so new) - i believe there are very little chances of "gimping" you character - which should give you the confidence of taking whatever choices you prefer and not be afraid your toon will be underpowered later on.

Urkraft
    Guk