Question about Triple Status

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Almee, May 23, 2019.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how often triple status is given out? I'm trying to decide whether to run 20 characters through the Guide's Guide to the Celestial Realms now, or wait for 3x status to be offered.

It may not matter, since I don't do heroics or raid. However, I haven't run even one character through the CD sig line so it may be that I'll need the extra status then, assuming I ever find the time to run the sig line.

Any thoughts, about this, from those who have done the CD sig line, would be much appreciated.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I cannot remember it ever being more than once a year at most.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Pick up the quest now, then you can run it whenever you wish. There's going to be extra status this weekend.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

Sig, she's asking whether she should run this weekend or wait for a 3x status event, not whether to pick up the quest

To me the answer really depends whether you need status right now. If you don't it may be beneficial to wait. 2x status happens fairly frequently so not a huge deal to pass on it this weekend if you aren't status poor.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  5. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you Melkior. Yes, I already have the quest for all my characters. I don't need the status so I'll just keep running my toons to the last step, as I have time, and wait to see if 3x status is offered. As you say, 2x status is fairly common so I can pass on this event and concentrate on getting the characters, who had their xp bars changed by DB, up to 110 during this event.
  6. Drona Well-Known Member

7. morderir Active Member

up only when a guide give it ( guide event , i will say around once per month , date and time variable - pray for some luck and follow the announce in general )
    and doable only once per character
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

You can only get it when a guide is there to give it. It's not always perfect, but you can monitor the guide forum for your server to see announcements for upcoming guide events. On those same forums, you can post requests. Just remember, guides are volunteers, so ask nicely. :)
    Breanna and Drona like this.