Question About Treasure Hoards

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Almee, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I published a home, with 4 treasure hoards, thinking that they would eliminate any future rent due on the house. But today, when I went to check, I found that I still had rent due even though all rent was paid up to date of publication. If each chest reduces rent by 25%, and I have 4 of them in the house, how can I still have rent due?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

They all have to belong to the owner of the house. The only way to do reduce upkeep to zero to get 3 from the loyalty merchant so the owner of the house owns all 4 treasure hoards.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you Mermut. I checked to see if my character had bought the chests and she hadn't. When I went to buy the chests, with the correct character, I found I couldn't as I've let the sub lapse on that account. Apparently we can still earn loyalty points but can't spend them, on an account without a sub. I even tried buying the chests from the loyalty merchant in FP without luck. I wish I known that before I picked up a chest, planning to replace it with a new chest, as now the house has reverted back to unpublished.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

You can still use loyalty tokens without a sub but not for all items . The ones you need a sub for has a small eqII in the corner of the item. And sadly yes the chests are one of those items.